Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    A second exchange is a great idea! But if I could only have one wish I would ask for a storage fix. Let us throw out old event stuff that's just in the cluttering it up, at the very least. Better organization of storage, in general, would be a dream. And if you are going to make me scroll through hundred and hundreds of items, at least take me back to where I was if I get something out of storage then need to go back for something else. There's nothing worse then finally finding the first of two things you're looking for then having to start all over to look for the second.
    I agree, that if I have one wish I'd wish for an inventory search button. Take that back, I need two wishes, since I also need gem confirmation button.
    And we all know that we've begging for these two things in vain since forever.

Tips: If you need to find something from the storage, it helps if you know whether it's a deco or building since the building tab has a lot fewer stuff. I'd get it out, place it, then store it again. That way it'll be at the top of the inventory page and I can just get the second or 3rd item or all of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Tips: If you need to find something from the storage, it helps if you know whether it's a deco or building since the building tab has a lot fewer stuff. I'd get it out, place it, then store it again. That way it'll be at the top of the inventory page and I can just get the second or 3rd item or all of them out.
    I do the same! It would be nice if we could put one out and tap again to put more.

Executive Chef
    I would really like if they would upgrade the Tinker Camp - by now it has half of workshop crafts, and since events occupy so much time in workshops- I really would like to at least craft spellbound beams and blocks and earthen beams and blocks and enchanted wisp lanterns there.

Second royal exchange would be most welcomed too!

Fashion Designer
    Please give us a new trade: turn trade tickets into spellbound and earthen blocks and beams.

Right now we can trade 20 trade tickets for enchanted and 30 for ornate blocks and beams. But we don't have a trade for spellbound or earthen blocks and beams.

And allow us to craft permits even when we're fully expanded so we don't have to leave one plot untouched. We can craft lanterns even if we're fully expanded so why not permits?

Nightclub Owner
    If we can't have a dedicated source that is guaranteed to drop Wisp Essence, can we at least get a dedicated source to spawn the Wisps themselves? I just cleared 120 Cloudberry Bushes and got THREE Wisp spawns. Of course, there were at least half a dozen Fauns and twice as many Skunkupines. It's very discouraging that it's so difficult to get Wisp Essence, and that's taking into account that I own every pet (most in duplicate) that drops it as well!

So please, pretty please, may we have an item that will either spawn a Wisp or drop a Wisp Essence every collection?

Rhino Keeper
    This is probably beating a dead kelpie, but I have to say it: There is a huge demand imbalance between golden apples, golden eggs and golden nuggets. Far too many tasks in the game require nuggets; far too few require eggs. Right now I am at level 23, and my inventory is:

2 apples
    12 eggs
    0 nuggets

Not because I did not find any, but because they all went into upgrading mines, Swift Tailor quest (not even completed yet!), and I don't remember what else. Back when I originally quit playing, I am fairly sure I was maxed out on golden eggs.

Please either give us an ability to melt golden items into different ones, or substitute eggs for nuggets at least somewhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    This is probably beating a dead kelpie, but I have to say it: There is a huge demand imbalance between golden apples, golden eggs and golden nuggets. Far too many tasks in the game require nuggets; far too few require eggs. Right now I am at level 23, and my inventory is:

2 apples
    12 eggs
    0 nuggets

Not because I did not find any, but because they all went into upgrading mines, Swift Tailor quest (not even completed yet!), and I don't remember what else. Back when I originally quit playing, I am fairly sure I was maxed out on golden eggs.

Please either give us an ability to melt golden items into different ones, or substitute eggs for nuggets at least somewhere.
    i have 99 gold apples, 81 eggs, 51 nuggets. and that is with a gold mine. so i feel you
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have 99 gold apples, 81 eggs, 51 nuggets. and that is with a gold mine. so i feel you
    I think part of the problem is not just what gold items are required for crafts and quests, but the drop rate with the gold mines are way off.... if I unload some apples with an elf trade, and I get down to 60 while my nuggets are in the 80's or 90's, the apples always catch up eventually. My gold mines have a definite apple bias with drops.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Can we have a way to trade bronze runes for gold runes? eg, 100 bronze runes for 1 gold rune or something like that.

The elven trade aspect of the game could really be improved upon in this way.

Rhino Keeper
    It is absurd, utterly ridiculous that we still don't have a spend gem confirmation button. I just wasted 18 gems on speeding up an spellbound beam. And all I was doing was scrolling across my kingdom and I see this big gem float up....NOooo!! Me money...