Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    After so many wonderful events lately, my expectations are all wired up for this years Halloween.

Dreaming about a tall, crooked ghost house with multiple towers and spears. Dark and mysterious, with warmly lit tower windows. I prefer yellow or white to green lighting.

Or a haunted gothic/victorian house with a winter garden. Additional items in overgrown mossy stone, like time capsules of old greatness and dormant powers. E.g. a gothic mossy stone bridge, or a slightly intimidating romantic pavilion overgrown with poison ivy. (Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy...)

Or how 'bout a witches house with a multitude of steep grass covered roofs? Additional items: crooked trees with strange "living" fruits. Ominous looking herbs. Mushrooms with horrified eyes but no mouth to tell. *witches cackle*. Tall grass patches with tiny glowing monster eyes lurking below. Oh yes, we wants it, we needs it.

Also a 2x2 sq. forgotten forest. The kind you suddenly (one wicked Wednesday evening) discover on the corner of a street you have passed many times before, and naively wander into, for never to be seen or heard from again. A stitch come undone in the fabric of reality. Moa-ha-haaa...

And heaps of walls with shade, adding lanterns and candle lights with a warm glow - the easiest and most poetic way to bring dusk across he realm.

Anything beautifully executed in Gothic, Baroque, or Day of the Dead style will make my month. All time favourites of previous yeas are the Haunted Hall, Skelecorns (Dia de los Muertos horse), Mummy Kitten, Lonely Mummy, Haunted Carriage, Haunted Gazebo, Spooky Willow, Haystack, Jack O' Lantern and the Mourning Angel. Orphanage before final level.

Executive Chef
    Maybe an owl with glowing moving eyes in a spooky tree.
    I would also like to be able to disable the bobbing water cans. Sometimes I want my flowers out, but these cans ruin the scene.

Please don't miss a great opportunity for both the players and your revenue. Let us have the baron's ticket booth and trades for tickets as a permanent feature. Most mystery box trades drop milk anyway.

Fashion Designer
    I would love more expansions please ! If you can't give us more expansions cuz older devices won't load their games then could you give us a heads up before updates with hints as to what buildings will be needed so we don't have to crowd our kingdoms so much. I love all the new stuff and updates they are great just need more room to display them. 😀
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    Instead of a new event, it would be lovely if S8 would release fixes and sought after functionality. If they needs suggestions, here are a few:
    - Add a gem confirmation button
    - Fix the sorting/grouping in our inventory (add an animals tab, use the consumable and special tabs)
    - Add a search function for our inventory
    - Fix the request algorithm
    - Update the gifting (allow more gifts, add event items for gifting)
    - Fix the newsfeed so names don't keep disappearing
    - Fix the flying fairy's eyes
    - Adjust the sizing for some items
    - Stop the bird from flying and make the trading post movable and on a smaller plot
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 09-17-17 at 08:05 AM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Stop the pop ups, please! By this point - seeing ANOTHER 90 day pop ups after last 120 days ones - just make me want to download the games so I could leave WORST rating on them - and immediately uninstall those. They are beyond annoying.If we don't download it with first few days - we NEVER WILL, and making it pop up every time we open the game - it makes us more likely to stop playing the games we PLAY.

Please make elven trade post movable -suck that it is fixed in one spot.

Gem confirmation would be needed!

Please let us have small breaks between events 5 days - 1 week - so we could take a break from working nonstop.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Instead of a new event, it would be lovely if S8 would release fixes and sought after functionality. If they needs suggestions, here are a few:
    - Add a gem confirmation button
    - Fix the sorting/grouping in our inventory (add an animals tab, use the consumable and special tabs)
    - Add a search function for our inventory
    - Fix the request algorithm
    - Update the gifting (allow more gifts, add event items for gifting)
    - Fix the newsfeed so names don't keep disappearing
    - Fix the flying fairy's eyes
    - Adjust the sizing for some items
    - Stop the bird from flying and make the trading post movable and on a smaller plot
    Yes all of this! Inventory drives me mad! Hate looking at that fairy! So annoying when tapping & I'm dragged away by that bird! As for confirmation button...s8 this evening you just stole 88 gems from me when game glitched and moved screen then when started again it registered a tap on an Ali speed up. So YES confirmation button.
    Some great ideas on here! Please do some stuff lol.

I'd also lovvve if when we tap on empty farm & fruit & veg comes up,that against each item it showed how many we have. I had this in another game and it was great!

Fashion Designer
    I know this has been asked frequently but it is worth repeating

My biggest request - continuation of the storyline.

And by continue the storyline I do not mean an 'untimed' event that does not continue the story. Pretty much every recent untimed addition (checking the list for this year) falls into this category (Ivy's magic nursery, the toadstool skins, the arboretum).

Even the mermaid quest doesn't continue the story (in my opinion). And from what I understand, it just stops dead and nothing continues to be of use, including the mermaid workshops. (At a minimum, an item could have been set up in the royal exchange to use the crafts. Especially as we can gift our neighbours mermaid items - but we don't, as everyone seems to be maxed on them.)

There have been some great suggestions by players on ways to continue the storyline. Most focus on the existing quirky characters that have made CS the game it is. We are invested in them and want to know what happens to them.

Coming up with an interesting storyline, using all the existing characters, buildings and materials etc we have, could also be less resource intensive on the S8 servers in the long run, rather than us all building new things that go into storage. (And if they did that, maybe there would be capacity to give us some more expansions too )

Fashion Designer
    Oh, can we have the Baron's grandmother back again! She's a hoot!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Quote Originally Posted by slinksy View Post
    What about a feature where you can help your neighbors fight their monsters? They still get all the usual drops and benefits, but don't have to expand as much energy.

I often visit neighbors and see a monster on the board, which I would happily help to get rid of, but can't
    Just popping in to mention, the monsters a likely there intentionally. I didn't realize this until I got on the forums myself. It's a tactic to prevent wasting your own energy on monsters. You "park" one out of the way while you do your desired collections and only finish it off when you're looking to collect monster drops again. Sometimes people leave them parked for their one energy fill, some leave them parked for days until the new update comes out and a beast is involved.

I'll quintuple the request for gem confirmation. I get that it's likely a significant revenue stream but there's a cost/benefit analysis of pissing off customers and making them not want to spend $. I wouldn't be a big spender but I could see throwing $5 every once in a while towards the game if I knew I couldn't accidentally waste the gems. There is no way I would consider it until then. I'd be curious if others felt the same way and would answer an unofficial poll on that.

I do like the farming # in inventory Addition. It's annoying going to the kitchen and Royal exchange to see where I'm low. Doable, but annoying. Also not fully comprehensive.