Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Remove the troll camp collections from future events. You're losing people.
    Or increase the drop rate..... 2 out of 4 would be a decent minimum. Some people can't can't collect 3 a day, and to have to go 5-6 collects for 1 drop is frustrating.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Hi. This is my first forum post so hello to everyone.

I'd like to ask you something...

There are buildings that were craft buildings during the event. They became deco after the event was over. For example: Warrior Tent, Mushroom Hut or Industrial Workshop.

Is it possible to make EMBER CAVE a decoration? I mean .. Can the hanging box be removed?
    The Ember Cave has beautiful and amazing graphics and would look even better without this box.

Especially it will look super cool with the horses coming in the next event.

I know you listen to players' requests like it was with the Fall Castle or Volcano recently. Maybe it will work this time?

Best Regards

Fashion Designer
    Please remove 99 cap on Elven Path.

Also can we have an Elven tower to match the gate and paths?

Rhino Keeper
    Please reduce the foot print of Willy werebeast, it doesn't align with other beasts of its kind. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    What do some mean when they refer to gem traps or wanting gem confirmation? I buy a gem pack and use at my discretion. They run out, i buy more when I'm ready. I don't understand what folks are referring to.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    What do some mean when they refer to gem traps or wanting gem confirmation? I buy a gem pack and use at my discretion. They run out, i buy more when I'm ready. I don't understand what folks are referring to.
    You know when you click on an item and it comes up with a gem price above the item (this is the skip price to bring the item ready for collection again)? If you click on this accidentally (or sometimes the games glitch and it remembers where you touched the screen) and it speeds up the item when you didn't mean to, then this is what we refer to as a gem trap. What we've asked for is that if you click on an item to speed up collections, then a pop-up comes on screen to confirm if you want to spend gems. It is a game feature all games have been requesting since the beginning. It's basically to avoid spending gems unnecessarily on something you didn't mean to do (like buy coins for gems). Hope that helps!

Host(ess)
    Christmas!! Kind of like the Christmas decor in Bakery Story. Which is beautiful by the way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    A boost for the magic forge would really come in handy! Don’t know why there isn’t one yet.
    Yes!!

Host(ess)
    Hi. Is there ever going to be a way to empty storage? I've got so many useless things stashed in there from old challenges and it takes ages to look for things which are useful. It could really do with a bin! And I really don't understand why items cannot be sold even if it's for zero coins.

Quote Originally Posted by bensbakery2005 View Post
    Hi. Is there ever going to be a way to empty storage? I've got so many useless things stashed in there from old challenges and it takes ages to look for things which are useful. It could really do with a bin! And I really don't understand why items cannot be sold even if it's for zero coins.
    Please, please! I want to get rid of so much stuff clogging my storage!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******