Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    To get rid of the apothecary I sell it each time I am finished using it..... if you don't do boosts very often, and even if you do it only costs a few bronze runes to get it back. Well worth it to keep it out of my kingdom, especially when I have thousands of the bronze runes.
    Genius! I swear I just smacked myself on the head after reading your post. So obvious yet it honestly never occurred to me which is so typical of me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Genius! I swear I just smacked myself on the head after reading your post. So obvious yet it honestly never occurred to me which is so typical of me.
    Don't feel bad, it took me almost a year to come up with it
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Please change Ivy to an 11 hour timer. With the current 12 hours, I get time-creep.
    Even 11.5 would be an improvement.
    I'd have a chance at getting back on track when I'm a little late collecting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I think we should get the gems we used to get when we went on adventures. Instead of rarely receiving them like we do now. Stop changing the good things about this game!!
    I have noticed this as well. Adventures rarely drop gems anymore. Sometimes I have to go on 4 or 5 just to get 1 gem

In addition to rewarding crowns for some events, it would be a really good reward if we can earn gems for completing various stages in an event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    In addition to rewarding crowns for some events, it would be a really good reward if we can earn gems for completing various stages in an event.
    This is a good idea! It's an in-game offer and remains within the game which for me is important.

We do have the gem-gaining offers of various proposals.. I don't know how it works in other countries.. but I've found this only an annoying invasion of publicity, ONLY to gain your 'personal datas' then sell also to others. You get litterly swarmed with all types of phone calls, cell calls, emails, sms and messages.. which ok.. I did give my permission. BUT! VERY FEW give the so declared gems even if they are using your data!

It was useless contacting the various Supports necessary, as all particular info required I did not have proof.. so can't claim nothing. I'm NOT complaining, I just decided it's not a worthwhile way to earn gems and wouldn't recommend.

I had a good laugh when I asked a normal sweet-voice publicity operator.. 'where're my gems?' oh, little did she know what I was talking about.. she only receives 'call-lists' and they're bought. This is publicity! That was the end of my free-gems experience.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-19-18 at 03:24 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I have noticed this as well. Adventures rarely drop gems anymore. Sometimes I have to go on 4 or 5 just to get 1 gem
    I'm still getting gems for my adventures, I think my average gem drop from them is 4 (pretty sure we used to get more) the lowest I've gotten is 2 and 6 the highest. I have noticed that my gem rewards are lower when I get a crate drop; conversely they're higher when there's no crate but I've never not received gems. It would be interesting to know which adventures you're doing and how often you don't receive gems from those adventures for comparison's sake. I usually send out Feral Land Adventures from my Barracks and Traverse the Desert Sands in my Court (Hunt Roaming Bandits when I'm out of Sweet Feasts) and the returns are usually pretty good.

My suggestion:
    We should have a pop up detailing our adventure rewards so that it we could better see what we're receiving. It's kind of a pain to have to flip through the inventory to see what you actually got. There are so many items dropping at once and with the tiny script above each, it's nigh impossible to see everything let alone the amounts of each.

Fashion Designer
    My adventures haven't been very gem-erous either.... get them about half the time and usually 1-2 when I do. Since I am always maxed on simple feasts and fancy feasts I tend to do the Ancient Vault And Roaming Bandits the most.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I think there should be an option to turn off collections for animals, buildings, etc. Just like the option to sell, store or rotate. Make one for idle. To make it unidle, simply turn collections back on. I click on the wrong thing sooo, so many times cause there are just so many collection icons.

Executive Chef
    May I suggest the different threads of Nuggets in our forum be kept on our Main Menu, first page? I have no idea if this is possible.
    Half of the non-event information asked on Forum are already answered in these nuggets, but they're difficult for curious visitors or not frequent posters to find. Many would curiosity read and learn much more information.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74