Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see a colourful event that would use up dyes other than red dye. We do have enough colours to make a rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    How about a "do you really want to spend Xamount of Gems?" I am sick of accidentally hitting a building or animal and it swipes my Gems without any qualms, yet when you go to BUY Gems it ASKS "Do you wish to purchase?" WHY can't we have the same instruction in the game? Surely it can't be that hard? It's either give us the Gem Comfirmation Button or am afraid I'm stopping buying!! It's always when I've accumulated quite a lot of GEMS I seem to hit a button that swipes 100 or whatever off me!! Really fed up with it! Tnx for reading the Rant
    I think people have been asking for this since the beginning. I just lost 200 gems in a gem trap like you've described, so until such a confirmation process is introduced, I won't be buying any more gems.

Just saw the changes to the Free Gift offers. Before, you knew exactly what the reward would be for watching a video ad (a gem, or 3 energy, or flour, or 2 energy, or sugar, or 1 energy). Now it is random, with a >75% probability of getting something useless (coins, a wood beam, a stone block). I used to run the videos and collect all the rewards as it was my small contribution to S8's bottom line in exchange for the game, and the reward items were always useful. Now, it's not worth the trouble.

Hoping that when S8 sees a huge drop off in revenue from these video ads, they'll change it back.

Farm Supplier
    How come not everyone is entitled to rewards. I have the only version available on the play store.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    How come not everyone is entitled to rewards. I have the only version available on the play store.
    I think someone mentioned earlier that these ad videos are only available for iOS.
    This was an iPhone game for like 3 years, before they made it available on android too.
    Maybe on some aspects, iOS has priority. But hold on there, there will be available soon for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    Just saw the changes to the Free Gift offers. Before, you knew exactly what the reward would be for watching a video ad (a gem, or 3 energy, or flour, or 2 energy, or sugar, or 1 energy). Now it is random, with a >75% probability of getting something useless (coins, a wood beam, a stone block). I used to run the videos and collect all the rewards as it was my small contribution to S8's bottom line in exchange for the game, and the reward items were always useful. Now, it's not worth the trouble.

Hoping that when S8 sees a huge drop off in revenue from these video ads, they'll change it back.
    What bothers me is the fact that the two images before the mystery object are meaningless. You don't get to choose which of the 3, like option a, b, or the mystery choice. It's all decided for you but the first two are a lure. It really is a bait and switch. Just go back to saying nothing or stating the prize to come, even if it is a single energy. Usually I watched videos for that reason. I wanted one more collection of something and would rather watch a 30 second ad over waiting 3 minutes. Now I have no idea if that's what I'll get.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does fangpup drop Bacon, Prime Cut, Roast Chicken but NO WOOL?
    It would be great help to those who can't afford sheep for gems or multiple alpacas for 40K coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love to sell all of the useless buildings that only drop coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the armorerd flyger thinking it would have more of a chance to drop expansion permits but one of the two white flygers I made during last monster hunt was the one that dropped the one expansion permit I have luckily gotten...it seems like the white flygers drop the same or better things then the armored flygers and the collection time is shorter....I would have saved my gold troll tokens for a second cabbage hut if I'd known the white ones were the ones I'd have a better chance at getting better stuff...could you consider dropping collection time on armored flygers to same as white flygers or at least make the drops better....it just doesn't seem worth it and I regret buying it now...just a suggestion...thanks

Rhino Keeper
    After I posted it seemed like now I'm not getting anything from white flygers not even flygers milk...I hope my luck changes....on a great note after a super long time I finally got a rainbow Ali....��