Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Fashion Designer
    i posted a seperate thread about this but it hasn't any traffic yet.

more expansions. coool.

but PLEASE RAISE THE CAP ON ROADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such large kingdoms need many more roads available! I wanted a nice grid pattern of white royal roads and the max i'm allowed barely covers 1/4 of my area! not everyone wants 25 different styles of paths we want a LOT of one kind!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    i posted a seperate thread about this but it hasn't any traffic yet.

more expansions. coool.

but PLEASE RAISE THE CAP ON ROADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such large kingdoms need many more roads available! I wanted a nice grid pattern of white royal roads and the max i'm allowed barely covers 1/4 of my area! not everyone wants 25 different styles of paths we want a LOT of one kind!
    I think that's a good point. The only roads that don't have the cap are the ones our pets/buildings drop like the Haunted, Romantic, Sweetheart, Wedding, etc Paths. Sure, it's nice to have hundreds of matching paths but they're all specifically geared toward one holiday in particular so they don't really look right during the rest of the year. I would much prefer to have lots of the White Royal Road for instance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You can keep playing your old kingdom on your new device. You just need to set up a password and then you'll be able to transfer your game/kingdom to any device or play on multiple devices.
    Instructions in this post:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices
    I followed the link for further info on how to go from one game to another. Does the login feature transfer from one game to another work via Bakery Story still? Mine isn?t working and I?m have to go through dragon story. I want to delete DS and just have Bakery Story.

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    It would be really great, now that we have goats dropping fur, to have another 2 hour trade in the exchange that uses silky fur, dragon scales and horse hair.

It would be nice if this opened at the end of a set of goals in the Swift Tailor story line - maybe they have already thought of that??? Here's hoping

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It would be really great, now that we have goats dropping fur, to have another 2 hour trade in the exchange that uses silky fur, dragon scales and horse hair.

It would be nice if this opened at the end of a set of goals in the Swift Tailor story line - maybe they have already thought of that??? Here's hoping
    Great idea. And it could be a trade for many many many coins

Rhino Keeper
    Attn developers:

I think the Monday doorbuster sale should be 1/2 off the Mithril Dragon. I don't know if we're allowed more than one of them but you could always put a limit of how many we could purchase at the discounted price.

Too bad the members can't vote on what the doorbuster sales should be.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I followed the link for further info on how to go from one game to another. Does the login feature transfer from one game to another work via Bakery Story still? Mine isn?t working and I?m have to go through dragon story. I want to delete DS and just have Bakery Story.

Thanks.
    I am currently using Bakery Story to play my game on 2 devices. Hope it starts working for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Attn developers:

I think the Monday doorbuster sale should be 1/2 off the Mithril Dragon. I don't know if we're allowed more than one of them but you could always put a limit of how many we could purchase at the discounted price.

Too bad the members can't vote on what the doorbuster sales should be.

Trudyscandles

I have 2 Mithraism Dragons, so we can have at least 2. Would love more though. ��

Executive Chef
    i wish in the hub, in the info about each item it would list where in our inventory we could find it (of course search and archiving would be better) so that we don't have to go through all 8million pages
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i wish in the hub, in the info about each item it would list where in our inventory we could find it (of course search and archiving would be better) so that we don't have to go through all 8million pages
    I'm pretty sure it does. When it lists items as decoration, building, etc..
    Not absolutely positive though. It's either that way on the inventory list or the inventory card.

Trudyscandles