Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Are any of you to the point where you don't collect from items that drop coins only - even large amounts, because you simply don't need more? I feel like I'm there but I can't get myself to quit collecting from those big coin items.
    I figured out that w 25M+ and 32m ish of expansions I currently have access to, the rate of coins accumulation just by doing what I do, rather than, say, grow fellora plants or collect from my dozen faerie houseS and bulbs (over 2k a visit) is sub. I still collect from the building that gives me 15k, the snow globe from a past event, and to the trade - Anamnecia, not in the royal exchange - for 100k, all for the fun of it.

Gathering permits is soooooo slow that coin accumulation is pretty incidental atm.

As always, up to you how you wanna play. It gives me a lovely feeling of wealth to have over 25M SOMEWHERE in my life! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Would it be possible to include collection time info in back of card?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    Please! This would be awesome.

It would also be helpful to have more inventory tabs maybe even customizable so we don?t have to scroll through so many items to find what we are looking for. Things I would like to see are: paths, plants, animals walls (including arches and towers), crafting vs special buildings and things like that.

Thanks for your consideration

Fashion Designer
    A boost for the magic forge would really come in handy! Don’t know why there isn’t one yet.

Banned
    Is there anyway to get a Collection Indicator for the Baron's Tent. AFAIK this is the only building/thing that does not except for deco of course. . I am kinda superstitious about tapping on it early.. I feel that the prize I didnt want will still stay ) I know its silly but now I have to keep a mental note or an actual note about when to collect.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Is there anyway to get a Collection Indicator for the Baron's Tent. AFAIK this is the only building/thing that does not except for deco of course. . I am kinda superstitious about tapping on it early.. I feel that the prize I didnt want will still stay ) I know its silly but now I have to keep a mental note or an actual note about when to collect.
    Collect from all your 22hr items at the same time, eg energy sources, rotten cabbage hut and barons tent.

I collect from mine the first time I log in each morning. Being 22hr timers even if you're log in time varies a bit each morning they will still all be ready.

Fashion Designer
    An ocean themed gate with golds and blues that matches the Level 10 sea castle or goes with the seashell walkway

Rhino Keeper
    I need an extra Royal Exchange

Fashion Designer
    I would love it if the log path came back in a sale. The natural look would fit so many areas.

I would like to see block lettering that takes up one tile space added to the game, so we can name things or write short messages. I had to spell OZ using a bunch of farm plots. It takes a lot of space and is hard to read.