Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    I'd like the pop-ups for each new event, which show the final prize & its drops, to show (or list) ALL of the possible drops, in descending order of their drop-rate.

For example: the splash pop-up for the current stack of Gingerbread Men in Jumpers should have first shown a BIG pic of an Earth Wisp, and then a medium pic of Spellbound Dew & then small pix of a Trade Ticket & Expansion Permit, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Split the inventory up, there are already tabs there that do nothing make them useful or use the market place parameters you already have. Anything to stop the endless scrolling, for long term players with more decorations in storage than space it takes forever to get something out for an event or just to change things up.
    Totally agree and we’ve been asking for inventory management tools forever. Also, how about letting us sell many of our unused items that we’ve earned to free up the inventory clog.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    (Just me I'm afraid - addicted to CS and love this community!)

I would really like to see a money tree added to the game. Expansions are really expensive and I'd love to see an item that drops 100,000 coins or more every week. I can make around 1 million in just under 2 weeks but I can't keep up with how costly opening new land is.

Or maybe the rewards for individual goals could give lots more than just 100 coins and 1000 for completing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    (Just me I'm afraid - addicted to CS and love this community!)

I would really like to see a money tree added to the game. Expansions are really expensive and I'd love to see an item that drops 100,000 coins or more every week. I can make around 1 million in just under 2 weeks but I can't keep up with how costly opening new land is.

Or maybe the rewards for individual goals could give lots more than just 100 coins and 1000 for completing.
    The rewards of individual event goals could be much more.. AND for completing events! We can't do anything with 100coins, at least.. time ago we could.. but now kingdom economy has changed compared to the first years.
    We do need a raise on incomes. Newer buildings do have higher drops, but we have to keep out older storyline buildings that fill up space, that don't give good cash. Everything should be revised.. as plot prices have been revised themselves.

The Mermaid event was the first contrast in my opinion.. the prices were not in the range of our earnings. This hit all players even those who had stashed away coins for years. I'm still halfway under what I had when I started that event.. and I've finished a looong time ago.

What's up with the expansions so expensive in materials and coins? I'll be old and crippled before all are opened.. and each time they're offered.. they're raised. Holy Cow! don't think we're going to buy CS money with $$$.. at least this.. the kingdom has to earn by itself. And yes.. I do spend gems, have my monthly budget, but don't speed, unless urgent and my fault.. nor buy coins.. otherwise the joy and satisfaction of spending time on whatever game.. will disappear cause I don't have the intelligence, nor capacity to play it.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-18-18 at 02:53 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post

And have searchable inventory, delete old stuff from previous events, and be able to set up own category tabs (e.g. decorations by season, sea related materials, etc.). It takes SUCH a long time to redecorate by season or find an anemone or cursed reef to chop. That personalised or expanded tab capacity would save us SO much time, and not being able to do so only detracts from game play.

Finally, is this a 'suggestion box' to keep employees under the impression that they are listened to, more of a black hole? Or do you take this seriously? There are a lot of awesome ideas here. What suggestions have you actually operationalised, and how many on average per year from this forum? What is the idea-to-S8 uptake rate? Given that a lot of these ideas are a bit old, one can't help but wonder.
    This is why I keep saying, if you can’t implement some of these changes, say so and tell us why so we can stop asking. I’m not talking about “game economy” issues like more drops for coveted items or avoiding gem traps, I am specifically talking about inventory management and other convenience factors like being able to sell ANYTHING even if for $0 just to get rid of it. Seriously, S8, just answer the questions.
    Last edited by VersaceMorrow; 12-18-18 at 05:12 AM.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer

A quick and easy deco event

Some people liked this idea while discussing the heavy energy demands of a recent event, so I'm presenting it here:

I would like one event to be something minor, just a cute deco with NO DROPS, that newbies could finish in 3 days and advanced players finish in a few hours. Advertise it as an easy and quick event for a decoration.

Executive Chef
    We need another Exchange.

Executive Chef
    Also our coin rewards need to be higher. We spend 900 coins for a sack. Our reward for completing the step is 100 coins. My economy is not keeping up with the game's economy.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-21-18 at 03:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What a wonderful opportunity, completely misssed...why are there not Christmas/winter decorations for sale in the market that don’t cost gems

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    What a wonderful opportunity, completely misssed...why are there not Christmas/winter decorations for sale in the market that don’t cost gems
    Because you need to pay poor Santa
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...