Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Please have the 48 hour sales that happen on Monday/Tuesday include 15 minutes of energy. It is not worth spending $20 on 530 gems and an animal without including some energy.
    That’s a great suggestion! I think that offer would incentivize me to buy for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinapb View Post
    Is it possible to please ask the developers if in this great game if they would put an 'are you sure' request when using purple jewels. I am constantly accidentally selecting 'speed up' when setting my craft buildings, etc, to build because it pops up as soon as you set the building and gets in the way of another craft building.
    I have again, yesterday, used 4 valuable jewels when I didn't mean to. I am desperately trying to save for an apple tree to continue with my tasks.
    Many thanks
    Tina
    Quote Originally Posted by raszy View Post
    Given the Monster Hunts this year it might be nice to have an event that would use up tokens for monsters that were never achieved. Maybe instead of getting tokens for a new monster (i.e. white flyger) you could use ?Monster tokens plus leftover tokens (i.e 70 unused Naga tokens) to create a Naga. Or 179 leftover White Flyger tokens + 21 ?Monster tokens to create a White Flyger.

I would like this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raszy View Post
    Given the Monster Hunts this year it might be nice to have an event that would use up tokens for monsters that were never achieved. Maybe instead of getting tokens for a new monster (i.e. white flyger) you could use ?Monster tokens plus leftover tokens (i.e 70 unused Naga tokens) to create a Naga. Or 179 leftover White Flyger tokens + 21 ?Monster tokens to create a White Flyger.
    Would love that feature and so many more that have already been mentioned here.
    But the biggest one of all is the gem confirmation button. I genuinely find it comical that we get a confirmation tab in Ivy's Magic Nursery when making one of the animals there, but it's too difficult to get it for gems??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Would love that feature and so many more that have already been mentioned here.
    But the biggest one of all is the gem confirmation button. I genuinely find it comical that we get a confirmation tab in Ivy's Magic Nursery when making one of the animals there, but it's too difficult to get it for gems??
    Agreed. I am constantly losing gems to gem traps.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    S8 - please put the items we need to collect from Ivy's Hut back in your $4.99 value pack offerings. They used to be included, but at least in the last 3 events with that type of pack, they were not. When they were included, I would purchase one, often two, and maybe once 3 of them depending on how real world time demands. Last event, I didn't buy the value pack at all because it didn't include the long wait time item.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    S8 - please put the items we need to collect from Ivy's Hut back in your $4.99 value pack offerings. They used to be included, but at least in the last 3 events with that type of pack, they were not. When they were included, I would purchase one, often two, and maybe once 3 of them depending on how real world time demands. Last event, I didn't buy the value pack at all because it didn't include the long wait time item.
    +1. S8 looses money that i could spend.

Love Shack

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    The love shack
    Yes! It is such an unfair advantage for those of us who do not have it. When we have the Monster Hunt event, I just skip the Leader Board if there are players in my group who have dozens of alicorns from the Love Shack, because I do not have any hope of competing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    Yes, my inventory is so full of unused items from past events, I have difficulty finding things I need.

Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    Oh you are not alone here at all!(as far as buying big pks of gems) I've had many bad days where I just really needed to ask myself what are you doin?! once I was playing on my iphone, I believe thanksgiving right at sale time. I sat my phone down, my lil nephew picked it up and the great galloping horse was going. A 450 gem spend on a item I already had and wasn't worth that price at all. I found it 2 months later when expanding. SMH.Just a shame. No way to even try to get them back and resolved before sale ran out. Even playing on ipad w Apple Pencil , when the island of Audra opened , going back and forth I've bough the max of coins 250 gems . That I've done twice and said enough. Having over 50,000,000 coins already it makes you sick. I believe no item in game should be over a certain amount. If I spend x amount of gems on a Alicorn/whatever it shouldn't exceed X amount of gems to speed up. Ive not once wanted to speed a Alicorn or anything over 10 gems in game. They've all been unwanted unhappy "accidents ". I believe there's a thread for this , some users have come up with good ideas to compromise the gem conformation button, and vent. No response.
    I just lost 169 gems from "fat fingers" while tapping on a bush....I inadvertently sped up an ABSOLUTELY USELESS character. It made me sick to my stomach and I haven't purchased any gems since!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Re visit old events, so any that couldn’t be completed at the time can be completed at a second chance