Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

I've seen this post, agreed with everything written here, so I copied it and pasted as to show S8 that they're really not listening to us. And a question for you all. How many of you spent actual money on this task? S8 really dropped the ball with the 80 energy in the 6.99 deal. I always buy that one for the 15 minutes of energy, but not this time.

I still need my gems for having installed the Property Brothers game. Pops up every time I open my game and I still don't have the gems, even though I'm on level 168 🤣🤣

So here's the post I wish S8 would seriously consider!

--gem spend confirmation
    --new adventures and new trades in the exchange
    --working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
    --go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
    --Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
    --the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
    --Back to the Story please!!!!
    --expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
    --barons tent updates
    --fortune teller updates
    --bring back the monster hunts
    --more equitable trades with the elves
    --NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

--that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by galadraal View Post
    please! This would be awesome.

It would also be helpful to have more inventory tabs maybe even customizable so we don?t have to scroll through so many items to find what we are looking for. Things i would like to see are: Paths, plants, animals walls (including arches and towers), crafting vs special buildings and things like that.

Thanks for your consideration
    100%agreed 👍

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I figured out that w 25M+ and 32m ish of expansions I currently have access to, the rate of coins accumulation just by doing what I do, rather than, say, grow fellora plants or collect from my dozen faerie houseS and bulbs (over 2k a visit) is sub. I still collect from the building that gives me 15k, the snow globe from a past event, and to the trade - Anamnecia, not in the royal exchange - for 100k, all for the fun of it.

Gathering permits is soooooo slow that coin accumulation is pretty incidental atm.

As always, up to you how you wanna play. It gives me a lovely feeling of wealth to have over 25M SOMEWHERE in my life! : D
    What building drops 15k in coins? I can't expand more because I run out of coins before permits.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    What building drops 15k in coins? I can't expand more because I run out of coins before permits.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1607533
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if the rulers, male and female, had options for skin tones, like the thank you emojis on phones. Recent events and the next one have more POC characters, which is great. More please! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    My personal recommendation is that there are different gifts that the the new welcome prizes bring to our kingdoms...it?s often the same old, same old...earth wisps, wisp lantern, occasional trade tickets and the very rare expansion tickets. What would be nice are blocks/beams that NEVER drop: enchanted blocks & beams, spellbound blocks & beams...I know I would fight tooth and nail to complete any mission that those prizes are included in. They aren?t found in any adventure or any animal/building(minus the onyx l.10 building, but the drops there are absolutely minuscule), It?s so hard to build my castle without these items. Even the earthen objects are easier to come by.

Banned

Expand Banners

Can we have these moved from the very edge of the open Kingdom border to maybe out a few plots. Or just have a one Centralized Expand Banner instead of several scattered around the edges. I tend to on occasion accidently hit a Expand Banner and well it kinda undo lots of tapping.
    Nothing major just a tweak I think many players would like also.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Can we have these moved from the very edge of the open Kingdom border to maybe out a few plots. Or just have a one Centralized Expand Banner instead of several scattered around the edges. I tend to on occasion accidently hit a Expand Banner and well it kinda undo lots of tapping.
    Nothing major just a tweak I think many players would like also.
    That would be a great addition, the same thing happens to me frequently and it's super frustrating. I try to always expand on the spots that have the little signposts as soon as possible just to get them away from my tapping, lol.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-25-20 at 11:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    The coding for inventory tabs exists, it needs to be attached to items. At a minimum, event items that have no use past the event should be coded as "special" and NOT show up in main inventory feed at all. Not only would we be able to find useful deco, animals, etc in the main inventory list, but also current event items (which would ONLY show under the "Special" tab") would be easy to track. Then the coding of kitchen drops could go under Consumable, and then all the tabs would have basic functionality.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The coding for inventory tabs exists, it needs to be attached to items. At a minimum, event items that have no use past the event should be coded as "special" and NOT show up in main inventory feed at all. Not only would we be able to find useful deco, animals, etc in the main inventory list, but also current event items (which would ONLY show under the "Special" tab") would be easy to track. Then the coding of kitchen drops could go under Consumable, and then all the tabs would have basic functionality.
    I think that is a very "Special" suggestion. Just doing that will help bunches.. then followup with the "Consumables" would be super awesome.