Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Hi! I have 2 notes. 1: can we please be able to move the elven outpost? Why can we not place it where we want in the board? It?s so odd where it is and blocks other things for me. 2: why do all the events give us useless crowns and no scrolls? Can we please get more scrolls?

Rhino Keeper
    For those of us who have expanded to all the places we can, please put back the ability to make permits into the royal exchange. I have pretty much stopped playing, as that was the only reason I had to engage most days. With almost 200,000 energy and everything basically maxed out, I have nothing to do if no permits.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I agree with you. While I do not have every item that has been used in the almost eight years that I have been playIng, my storage does have 780 pages. Every so often I will just scroll through, enjoying the great artwork. Yes, it can be a bit of a pain if I am looking for something particular. Especially since two of the tabs (consumables and special) are not functional.
    They could put all of the useless materials under one of those tabs. Perhaps call it events or just put it under special. Then your so called collectors could still go in an admire it but us goal oriented players could find what we want. At least then we don't have to take up space in the useful inventory and it won't take an hour to find that useful item. Wouldn't be that hard to code. Of course this doesn't address the storage on my phone be used for no reason. But I will take anything to streamline the game. PLEASE S8 DO SOMETHING! That delete option or search option would be great. Or better yet both.

Question S8 are you going to see/read this now?!?

Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    Hi guys!
    I have a idea/suggestion for Castle Story, or actually for the animals in our Kingdom?s.....
    I see often that my animals en creatures haven?t been dropping very much, and that I think is very logical...
    Because we feed them, we collect there items and materials, but when do we take care of there health?
    Should we not getting a veterinarian hospital into our kingdom, en provide medical health care to our beloved animals?

Oh yeah that first picture, that’s me! I working at the animal ambulance, in my hometown, and I am a veterinarian......

Attachment 58831Attachment 58832Attachment 58833Attachment 58834

I posted it before, and ones before that in the suggestion forum.
    But everything that?s posted below all those sticky treats aren?t really seen by much people.
    Just 1 or 2.....
    Hopefully will it now be seen :

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi Eva, Most people read all active threads and all posts are seen by S8. They don't reply here but our suggestions about new game items etc are seen. I'm sure at some point we will see more animal related stories and buildings. I liked your picture though.

I would like to see dainty rustic wells.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You know when you click on an item and it comes up with a gem price above the item (this is the skip price to bring the item ready for collection again)? If you click on this accidentally (or sometimes the games glitch and it remembers where you touched the screen) and it speeds up the item when you didn't mean to, then this is what we refer to as a gem trap. What we've asked for is that if you click on an item to speed up collections, then a pop-up comes on screen to confirm if you want to spend gems. It is a game feature all games have been requesting since the beginning. It's basically to avoid spending gems unnecessarily on something you didn't mean to do (like buy coins for gems). Hope that helps!
    As a follow up to the gem confirmation request, I propose a premium option to the game. For $1.99/mo you get gem confirmation and a small token gift such as a +25 energy crate once/month.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    As a follow up to the gem confirmation request, I propose a premium option to the game. For $1.99/mo you get gem confirmation and a small token gift such as a +25 energy crate once/month.
    I think this is a great idea and I have never understood why they don’t. Every other game that I play has a subscription option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I think this is a great idea and I have never understood why they don’t.
    Maybe because they don't want to openly admit that it's unsafe to buy gems.

The game is free but the gems are not. We already paid money for gems or earned them with our time and work.
    I think it will be outrageous to make players pay again to keep them, especially not just once but every month.

Farm Supplier
    Agree!!! Have always wanted to move the elven outpost.