Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    This has been suggested before, but it would be great to have a dedicated Exchange building for expansion materials.

May I suggest reorganising the inventory pls? It would help greatly if the tabs could organise the items for example, food, animals, plants, petals, building materials etc. Currently, there is nothing in my consumable and special tab so it seems quite useless. Not sure if anyone has any items in those 2 tabs?

Please make the events easier to complete. I feel like I have seen so many other people express the fact that they are too hard and what did you do? you incensed the amount of items that need to be collected for the grand prize in an event from 760 to 1000. I am so frustrated. your events have cute prizes but they are practically impossible to achieve. Please make them so that if a person puts in an extraordinary effort they are possible to complete in 7 or 8 days and if you put in an average effort they can be completed in the 13 allotted days. Here is my math so you can see what I mean. If you assume an average person can collect from the event "building" 5 times per day, and you assume that they can get to 375 of needed collected event items before upgrading the event building to level 6 where you now get 25 items for each collection, you would need to be upgraded to level 6 by day 8 because it then will take 5 days X 5 collections per day X 25 items per collection to reach 1000. If you need to wait on Ivy 22 times assuming you can catch her exactly when her building is available and can start collecting form her on day 1, she will hold you up until day 11. So you see that your events are impossible for an average person. Even if you get a few Ivy items from adventures, they are so rare that you might get 2 per event, that only reduces the time to 10 days and you only have 3 left and really need 5. So again proved impossible. So frustrating. I see that you don't like us very much and want most people that play your game to fail and be miserable. Please go back to having the goals reached at 15, 80, 150, 450, and grand prize at 760. That was painful enough. Making us have to reach 1000 is cruel.

Farm Supplier
    Castleville used to have that function, the night time mode was so pretty. Definitely agree.

This may be weird but can you stop making the shadows so long? The overlap looks terrible. It went from noon to 4pm. I can?t even use the towers I got from the sweet tooth event because the shadows are so dominant and unrealistic. I like the aquatic columns but I may not be able to use those either.

I?m just requesting you keep shadows to the same midday length as the original (non-event) stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    May I suggest reorganising the inventory pls? It would help greatly if the tabs could organise the items for example, food, animals, plants, petals, building materials etc. Currently, there is nothing in my consumable and special tab so it seems quite useless. Not sure if anyone has any items in those 2 tabs?
    I would love aa animals tab like in the market and a plants tab too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    This may be weird but can you stop making the shadows so long? The overlap looks terrible. It went from noon to 4pm. I can?t even use the towers I got from the sweet tooth event because the shadows are so dominant and unrealistic. I like the aquatic columns but I may not be able to use those either.

I?m just requesting you keep shadows to the same midday length as the original (non-event) stuff.
    The gingerbread towers are really bad too, which is a shame because as a result they are in storage
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure where to put this but I was so disappointed with my Queen spider every time she has dropped a ticket it resets and I either get a wisp ball or 160 coins. Oh yes can't forget the once ... got a wisp latern. I wouldn't have worked for her, for my top collected prize has been one wisp latern. The same as the ice building who was suppose to drop tickets. Please be honest if trade ticket , permits and yellow lanterns are just bait and don't drop.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see an item (like the Troll Sparing Pit) that spawns only Fangbeasts
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Not sure where to put this but I was so disappointed with my Queen spider every time she has dropped a ticket it resets and I either get a wisp ball or 160 coins. Oh yes can't forget the once ... got a wisp latern. I wouldn't have worked for her, for my top collected prize has been one wisp latern. The same as the ice building who was suppose to drop tickets. Please be honest if trade ticket , permits and yellow lanterns are just bait and don't drop.
    Diff people get diff results. My post office is incredibly lame, but my 4 spiders have given me 3 enchanted lanterns, 2 expansion permits, (once it was an expansion permit and 6 trade tickets) and irregular but satisfying trade tickets, plus wisp lanterns - after the expansion bonanza I am still not crafting them as the spiders drop so many. Random rewards not my favourite, I much prefer guaranteed ticket droppers. But I do love my queen spiders.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.