Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Help I don't know where to ask this ,I was in the hub looking and can't find the answer my fairy adventure droped a berry mount , it has a 12 hour timer is it worth keeping out.this is my very first one of these ever !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Help I don't know where to ask this ,I was in the hub looking and can't find the answer my fairy adventure droped a berry mount , it has a 12 hour timer is it worth keeping out.this is my very first one of these ever !!!!!
    Berry Mound
    Info: Rocks to picnic on, and berries for dessert!
    Found: Adventure to the plume hive, black friday sales 2017
    Drops: purple petals, red petals, glimmerdust
    Collection time: 12 hours

Mines out but hardly ever collect from it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Berry Mound
    Info: Rocks to picnic on, and berries for dessert!
    Found: Adventure to the plume hive, black friday sales 2017
    Drops: purple petals, red petals, glimmerdust
    Collection time: 12 hours

Mines out but hardly ever collect from it.
    After all this time I got my first one wow thank you for the info .. I kept looking after I posted and found it ..but thanks again for your trouble ,,I was going to post I found it but my phone started ringing ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    After all this time I got my first one wow thank you for the info .. I kept looking after I posted and found it ..but thanks again for your trouble ,,I was going to post I found it but my phone started ringing ,,,
    Ya know... I was just checking out the Berry Mound I have & it's a decoration 😆

How did I not remember that🤨
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Split the inventory up, there are already tabs there that do nothing make them useful or use the market place parameters you already have. Anything to stop the endless scrolling, for long term players with more decorations in storage than space it takes forever to get something out for an event or just to change things up.

Executive Chef
    The Royal Exchange double offer was very appealing and useful to players. It would be nice if we received this offer maybe once a week on a timed basis for a couple of days?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The Royal Exchange double offer was very appealing and useful to players. It would be nice if we received this offer maybe once a week on a timed basis for a couple of days?
    At least for the Christmas days, or before (like working eleves.... lol!) hihi

Farm Supplier
    I was thinking, when a player purchases unlimited energy packages, it just starts randomly. How about it starting a dialogue quest, similar to week day warrior, where it goes thanks for your purchase, press go to start your x mins of unlimited energy. That way, s8 could put a 7 day or whatever timer on it if they don't want players to hoard unlimited energy slots but let's the player choose when they get to use it... just a thought 😅

Executive Chef
    I wonder if we could have a few snowflakes falling and a little snow on our ground.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I wonder if we could have a few snowflakes falling and a little snow on our ground.
    Yes I want snow too.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-16-18 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Removed third party game reference- please see forum rules