Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8 please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 instead of 2X2 just like every other big animal made after it.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Fashion Designer
    First and foremost want to provide kudos for a very addicting game due to, but not limited to: the game concept, amazing graphics, art work, design, and even the ?pinch? tactic which is needed to keep the game going.

Suggestions and not necessarily in priority order:

I am one of the ones whom started near the beginning and lost data while upgrading devices, hence the temp name. While upgrading devices and transferring data is seamless now, the time invested, real money lost etc. before the enhancement was implemented have the long time players upset. One solution would be to provide a way to have those affected minimally get back items they had. Like for me, my favorite items were the silly cows with hearts, they didn?t produce anything special as I remember, I just loved the look in my queendom. #stillSad

Have an option on the main screen to turn on an ?are you sure? option for gems. I realize this is a money maker for s8, but its not needed. The game is amazing in itself and such tactics are not necessary. A moral way would be like you did with the Forest Wisp, provide a reasonably priced item that is useful in game. Imho people would rather buy gems if they didn?t get stuck in traps and rather had beautiful items on their board that are useful:resource/energy.

STOP with the randomness of the chests. The idea behind the chest, getting points toward a goal and a prize. It is fun to open 3 chests a day and see what prize awaits. What is not fun is NOT getting a prize or getting the same low scale prize and someone else getting a high scale prize and often repeatedly. One solution would be to allow everyone to get the same prizes IF they complete all chests each day. IF a person misses a day, maybe they dont get one of the prizes, that is fine, they didn?t complete the tasks. If you must randomize, switch up the days the person gets the prizes, but let everyone be equal IF we finish a task.

The potion shop has die why not use those dies to update the kingdom, could there be an option to add various colors to existing buildings? How about customize the outfits of the walkers? Using the die and the Tailor and Spinning Wheel.

We had an event around making cider, why not extend items we already have like the Vineyard Pergola and the Pear tree and sell cider in the the Exchange. New players can buy those items

During the MH various items from previous events are dropped, create an event around re-use those items. For example if you have 3 of this and 5 of that you get this.

Add an option to: Sort, filter, delete Inventory items

Leader boards, for the player whom like that part of a MH event, keep it, however offer an option for the rest of the players an alternative way to get the grand prize, during that event.

At some point players will run out of items they are wanting in the MRC, proactively come up with pinching items that players will want. The hope for us addicted players is longevity of the game.

Printables, I would pay for a printout of my queendom. I have a macPro and not a tablet so cannot screen capture the entire Queendom.

Sell Printable cards.

Make the game Port to the MacBook Pro. I would like to have two kingdoms

New Main Story Line goals (ie. the Hidden Forest), at some point players (some already have) will run out and only have the bi-weekly events.

With the new story lines comes new items for MRC, new ways to ?pinch? (in a good, longevity way).

The larger building 3x3 for example, what about shrinking them? The Baracks, I like that he is small, but he looks disproportionate. You can create an event around this, or gems to shrink.

(Removed items others already suggested)
    Last edited by venatemp; 05-07-19 at 09:37 AM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    We need a second exchange. There's no point in adding new trades when one can never use them as the exchange is like a full time expansion center with those super time consuming permit crafts.

If we're not getting another exchange then how about an expansion center that handles permit and lantern crafting so that it will at least free up the exchange and compliment the workshops. If only S8 staff play the game a little they'll see that this is a very reasonable request.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    We need a second exchange. There's no point in adding new trades when one can never use them as the exchange is like a full time expansion center with those super time consuming permit crafts.

If we're not getting another exchange then how about an expansion center that handles permit and lantern crafting so that it will at least free up the exchange and compliment the workshops. If only S8 staff play the game a little they'll see that this is a very reasonable request.
    I've been wanting this for a long time. How about a ticket booth(exchange) where we can turn in tickets in exchange for permits? And also permits in exchange for Explorer Permits.
    And I'm still needing something like a wisp essence trove!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 05-14-19 at 06:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Second Exchange would be awesome.
    Also someting to drop meals like Mystery Dinner table - with all the events going on - it is almost impossible to find time to make meals.

Also - I really would like to get animal, which would drop like 15 minutes unlimited energy at least once per week.

Fashion Designer
    Royal points to count for expansions while in storage rather than being out on the board. Taking them out causes glitches and resets, and really if they count toward the cap whether in or out, they should also count toward expansions whether in or out.

Everything able to be stored, sold or deleted....such as ugly roost, tabernum, etc

Rune boosts for magic forge and royal exchange.

Ability to turn off timers so things can be out as deco without a watering can over it.

Willow trees smaller and one square like all the other trees.

ETA None of these suggestions have any impact on the so called game economy.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Please make weekday warrior permanent and every week.

Fashion Designer
    S8 is it possible to remove "A Hauntingly Good Look" from the goal book?
    Goal cannot be done as there is no gothic court/keep in the market.

It has been sitting in my goal book for ages..
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 05-27-19 at 03:45 AM.

It would be very useful to see how much of each crop we already have stored, directly from the "plant" menu. EX. I won't plant tomatoes if I can see I'm nearly full up.

Thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by natlania View Post
    It would be very useful to see how much of each crop we already have stored, directly from the "plant" menu. EX. I won't plant tomatoes if I can see I'm nearly full up.

Thank you
    Yes I absolutely agree with you on this!