Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, permits can only be crafted if an expansion exists. You get trade tickets from the other exchanges.
    Thank you for correcting, I mixed it up. Trade tickets are used to craft expansion permits. And this crafting is only available when expansions exist.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    I agree! Great idea! Please give us the option to remove unwanted items from our inventory. Another idea is to let these materials be used in upcoming events.

I would like to have a very easy and very fun event every once in a while. Just as a relief quest from some of the really difficult events we have chosen to attempt.

Could you add a "confirm" button for speed-up? I wasted a lot of gems by unintentionally speed-up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninichow View Post
    Could you add a "confirm" button for speed-up? I wasted a lot of gems by unintentionally speed-up.
    I agree. I would like a confirm button for every gem expenditure. In addition to accidentally speeding-up a collection, I have also accidentally bought more energy when tap-tap-tapping to **** a beast and using up the last of my energy..the next tap trades gems for energy...which I would NEVER willingly choose to do.

Rhino Keeper
    I too would like a confirm button I have gotten caught in the gem trap way too many times the last time I accidentally clicked to gem sped my daily alicorn which of course I would not spend that many gems for energy and if I did it would be by buying energy not for a chance to get 4 energy it is a simple request to ask for confirmation but let's face it the amount of revenue that they will loose by giving us a confirmation button I don't see them really having any interest in adding a confirmation button which is a shame because it's so unfair

Would love to have the Love Shack come back!

Farm Supplier
    I would love love love to have my kingdom on NIGHT MODE. I hate the sun passionately and I think I'm not the only king or queen here who is tired of staring at the bright sunlight in his or her kingdom everyday (yes I'm glued to the phone lol).

Would be great if you changed the brightness according to the player's time or simply just created a Night Mode button to switch on Settings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickieonmaui View Post
    Would love to have the Love Shack come back!
    Me too !
    I first started to play exactly when they introduced Love Shack. I downloaded a pink icon CS.
    But then I had to change my iPhone and for 10 months or so I used a Samsung. No android version of CS back then.
    When I got back to iPhone I just started all over. I didn't really know at that time how to play this game and I was way behind, did a lot of mistakes, etc, so I though just to start a fresh game.
    If I knew I wont get back Love Shack ....
    And when I discovered on the forum which I wasn't really read at first, that you can recovery your old game, I was too advanced on this one to go back again ...
    At least I was able to craft pink animals with those pink eggs earlier this year. Also bought some pink trees

Rhino Keeper
    I will like the ability to organize myself the inventory. To be able to make more categories and subcategories ...

But what I will like the most for the inventory is at least a Search button !