Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Lightbulb Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?

Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules.

Would like to see the rewards for events in line with the effort needed to complete the event. This community event has no incentive to complete the tea party to level 10. That is disappointing.

I agree!

Rhino Keeper
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    Perhaps allowing us to trade them in for something would be a good option too?

Farm Supplier
    This. I've wanted this since I started playing. I want this for ALL of the Storm8 games, but especially here. My inventory is a bloated, cluttered mess...poorly organized and full of event items I can no longer use. If not a way to delete the items, then some way to hide them.

PLEASE! This desperately needs to happen. It's hard to find anything anymore and the categories used to divide things up are not utilized very well!

Host(ess)
    I agree - I would also like to be able to store purchased buildings when they are still under construction similar to how you can store completed buildings.

I agree! Great idea! Please give us the option to remove unwanted items from our inventory. Another idea is to let these materials be used in upcoming events.

I agree

Executive Chef
    Please! This would be awesome.

It would also be helpful to have more inventory tabs maybe even customizable so we don?t have to scroll through so many items to find what we are looking for. Things I would like to see are: paths, plants, animals walls (including arches and towers), crafting vs special buildings and things like that.

Thanks for your consideration

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast