Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

The ability to craft Troll tokens all the time would be great. There are items to collect the shield, sword, and staff tokens all the time but nothing to do with them when I’m maxed out.

Fashion Designer
    Equal availability to sale expansions
    Hi, S8

Why aren't the land sale expansions available to everyone, regardless of current expansion. It's not equitable. Those of us that eventually get to those plots will be penalized. Why shouldn't the sale plots be available to anyone that has the resources to purchase them, without being fully expanded to those plots? Please explain this to me and how this is equitable.

or when there's a land sale, make all previous sale plots available at sale price. Fair to everyone, IMO. Thanks for listening.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Equal availability to sale expansions
    Hi, S8

Why aren't the land sale expansions available to everyone, regardless of current expansion. It's not equitable. Those of us that eventually get to those plots will be penalized. Why shouldn't the sale plots be available to anyone that has the resources to purchase them, without being fully expanded to those plots? Please explain this to me and how this is equitable.

or when there's a land sale, make all previous sale plots available at sale price. Fair to everyone, IMO. Thanks for listening.
    I second this whole heartedly. Slower players are always at a disadvantage and never able to acquire plots at sale price.

I would love it if the material requests were before the pending gifts in the news feed... often those I send gifts to are maxed on those items that we are able to send, so the pending list remains prominent and I find the material requests get hidden unless I specifically scroll down to see if there are any... also, it would be nice to have messages posted to our walls show up as a notification on the newsfeed... TIA!
    Treena

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I am wondering if the elven outpost is locked in place because of the animation for the bird to fly and come back. It's a unique animation which is neat. But I think I would trade it for the bird being a fixed part of the building with an animation of her own like blink, turn her head, clean her talon with her beak or something. If she is leaving maybe you could just ghost her until time for her return? I would really like to be able to move the building.

Rhino Keeper
    Please please please give us something that is a guaranteed wisp essence dropper. I’m so tired of collecting from cloudberry bushes. I’m maxed on wisp lanterns and can’t seem to get wisp essence quickly enough to craft enchanted lanterns before I max out again. I actually have the grand firefly and Katz brother, and mostly get black flagged for cloudberries

Fashion Designer
    S8 - please let us sell off, even for no coins, decorations items, buildings and materials from past events. My inventory is beyond unmanageable.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we get some OTHER use for Tailor and Spinning Wheel? Noblewear Trade is far too poor a return, given the investment in time and energy needed to accomplish it.

Would love a continuation of the Betrayal story line and more continuation on the Fortune Tellers Tent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by themaltesequeen View Post
    Would love a continuation of the Betrayal story line and more continuation on the Fortune Tellers Tent.
    Agree fortune tellers tent was a gem purchase....complete waste. They should add more valuable fortunes not things we can easily get.