Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

I think it would be fun to put all the quests we did not get or did not finish and put them in our book for a month and give us a chance to complete as many as we can, but we have the benefit of picking and choosing. But since this idea includes the love shack I don't think it will happen. Well maybe down the road when the game stops with original content, which I hope it far far down the road, but we all know all good things come to an end sometime so while this would be fun to see now, if it can't happen now it's an idea for later on without the timer maybe.

Otherwise I really want monster hunts back, new items in the tent and really get back into the story line, not just one quest about it and then nothing again for months
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I second that, life happens and not everyone can be glued to their device for days on ends, let alone weeks.