Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many Alicorns have players crafted with the love shack?

Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    I have around 28 alicorns, most of them crafted (some I have completed using gems and in-app purchased gems). It does help with quests to have additional energy, but it still is no guarantee that I will be able to finish quests in time.

Some things to know:

It takes a very long time to have all the material ready to craft an alicorn. I send my knights daily to "dispel the love magic", but hardly ever get a horn or wing when they return. I think I can craft maybe two alicorns per year now (used to be more before, apparently)

A white alicorn gives 40 energy per week. While this is better than nothing, it is only useful if many alicorns at once are ready for collecting. In contrast, the ordinary energy depot refills every few hours with 40 energy.

While I have a lot of additional energy due to alicorns, I am mostly not able to complete any quest in time. Or, I have to struggle a lot. I am a daily player playing multiple times per day.

Anyway, I am glad to have the love shack because the alicorns have been the only useful prizes within the last few years and they keep me playing. It makes me happy when the returning knights drop a horn or a wing because it brings me one step closer to crafting another white alicorn.
    My best option for parts has always been the Desert Sands Adventure. I don't have any luck with parts when the Knights go to Dispel the Love Magic. I guess they're under some Love Magic spell...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I got a wing today!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 18-19 regular alicorns and all were crafted w/o gems. I have had the love shack since it was first introduced and do the LS adventure fairly frequently to get the alicorns horn/wing drops. In the past six months I have also had alicorns horns drop from other adventures, both from the castle and the barracks. Surprising but welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    only have three ali's. with 2 of them crafted. first was crafted first year of love shack, the second one actually got crafted last week for i do get wings from adventures but, it apparently takes like 3yrs to get a second horn in my game!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing since November, 2012. Currently have 10 adult white Ali's and one baby (no energy, but he's awfully cute). Two adults and the baby were fully crafted from adventures. The other 8, I paid 200 gems for the missing part, then crafted them. I have 4 wings in inventory, no horns.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    My best option for parts has always been the Desert Sands Adventure. I don't have any luck with parts when the Knights go to Dispel the Love Magic. I guess they're under some Love Magic spell...lol.
    I have **never** received a part from an adventure other than the Love Magic. So, thanks meme, I will try Desert Sands more often.
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    I have 14 Alicorns all crafted in the LS, but it does take a long time to get parts... I have had 2 wings and no horns for a long time.

Farm Supplier
    I have 19 Alicorns and all of them were free.

I have 24 none bought. I play the adventure every chance I get.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I also never do the Love Magic adventure any more and (except for at the very start) have got all my parts form the other adventuress - I never know which one(s) as I always forget what I have sent out

I have 31 Alicorns, I have not spent any gems. Got the horns & wings from quests.

Not true! I have 31 Ali's and have never spent any gems on them. I do quests every day in three places and get the wings & horns from the quests. Trust me, I don't spend gems because I don't need anymore Ali's but if I have the horns & wings, I craft them.
    Last edited by hansidox14; 05-05-17 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast