Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
I have around 28 alicorns, most of them crafted (some I have completed using gems and in-app purchased gems). It does help with quests to have additional energy, but it still is no guarantee that I will be able to finish quests in time.

Some things to know:

It takes a very long time to have all the material ready to craft an alicorn. I send my knights daily to "dispel the love magic", but hardly ever get a horn or wing when they return. I think I can craft maybe two alicorns per year now (used to be more before, apparently)

A white alicorn gives 40 energy per week. While this is better than nothing, it is only useful if many alicorns at once are ready for collecting. In contrast, the ordinary energy depot refills every few hours with 40 energy.

While I have a lot of additional energy due to alicorns, I am mostly not able to complete any quest in time. Or, I have to struggle a lot. I am a daily player playing multiple times per day.

Anyway, I am glad to have the love shack because the alicorns have been the only useful prizes within the last few years and they keep me playing. It makes me happy when the returning knights drop a horn or a wing because it brings me one step closer to crafting another white alicorn.
My best option for parts has always been the Desert Sands Adventure. I don't have any luck with parts when the Knights go to Dispel the Love Magic. I guess they're under some Love Magic spell...lol.