Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many Alicorns have players crafted with the love shack?

How many Alicorns have players crafted with the love shack?

So I'm post love shack by a couple months (darn) and I was impressed by a neighbors collection of Alicorns. A lot we're dailies but they had 10 regular. I asked if they bought or crafted them as I always hear people say they have crafted a few and they said they have not spent any gems and all were from the shack and prizes.

Has anyone else been able to craft 10 free Alicorns or know of players who have crafted 10 or more? I'm just curious how many as I see those kingdoms with 50 Alicorns and always assumed they bought them all but now I wonder if the love shack is indeed that much of an advantage as I always assumed people had just a couple freebies from it or the chance to buy a part and get a discounted one, but 10, that puts players in different fields, especially during timed quests.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    I have the love shack. I have a lot of Ali's but couldn't tell u how many I purchased and how many were free. When I would get one part I bought the other with gems. But it is a really big advantage IMO that's why I do not believe they will ever bring it back. But I am hoping they will get to the crown thing real soon.
    Name: Tybug

Nightclub Owner
    If you have the LS you can get an ali for 400 gems (200 for the horn, 200 for the wings), whereas in the market it costs 600 finished. I have 8 Ali, 5 horns waiting. All materials from adventure drops. PPl with hoards of alis have bought most of them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I have the love shack and I've never been able to craft an Ali for free. I have only ever got horns from adventuring, a wing has never dropped for me in all this time. I have one Ali, I bought the wing for 200 gems. I have four horns waiting so I could craft another four Alicorns if I was willing to spend the gems, which I will probably do at some stage... I'm always a little reluctant to gem these just because I never even got one free. Having so many Alicorns is definitely an advantage when timed events are running.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have 8 alicorns but only 1 crafted with both parts that dropped from adventures - 1 back in 2013 when the goal was released. All the rest I paid for via the LS as it was cheaper, but gems never the less. I have had parts drop twice since then and I've bought the other part to craft it.

But this player said they haven't spent any gems, implying they did not get any with a reduced price. That's why I'm wondering if anyone has or has heard of making 10 full Alicorns or more as it explains why it's so valuable.

I know sadly it's not coming back, at least not right now. But I hope one day they will put all events you were not here for or did not finish back in the questbook for a chance to complete them. It would be interesting if say they did this with a 30 day timer to get as many as you can in your own order of importance. It would be a lot more fun then many of the recents. I'll throw this in the suggestion post though since it's getting off topic.

Anyway, for now I'll be happy with my one regular and all the dailies I have. If you think of it you are really getting the same amount of energy, it's just spread out through the week and not given in one day which I do prefer. Figure average I get 4-6 plus during the week one that is worth more, that can put you over 40 even.

Still wish I had the love shack though haha
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Wow. My long term nbrs have always said I am lucky with alicorns and maybe, reading above, I am. I never thought I was when I saw the numbers some have...

I think I started playing either just before or when the love shack was released - can't remember exactly.

I have 17 alicorns, with only one of those bought when there was a sale when I didn't have many. All the rest were fully crafted in the love shack. Of those I have 4 babies, so they don't give me energy, and 13 adults, the most recent crafted earlier this month. I always have more wings and have 5 of those waiting for a matching horn. (But in comparison I have a nbr who has 5 horns waiting for wings ...)

Until recently I have never needed all the energy from these and often didn't collect from them, which is why I have kept 4 as cute youngsters. I was amazed by those who do have heaps more and wondered what they did with all that energy ...

But recent events are making me think a couple of my babies might need to grow up!

I started playing too late for the Love Shack, so I can't contribute to the topic properly. But I'd like to ask a favor of you Spiritwind.

Please tell Storm 8 that if they were to rerelease the Love Shack, I'm certain it could be a huge money maker for them. So many new, and even old, players don't have it, I'm sure they'd sell a ton of them. And I would also be willing to buy spare parts to craft a few alicorns. I believe they are missing out on an opportunity for a lot of potential income!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I started playing too late for the Love Shack, so I can't contribute to the topic properly. But I'd like to ask a favor of you Spiritwind.

Please tell Storm 8 that if they were to rerelease the Love Shack, I'm certain it could be a huge money maker for them. So many new, and even old, players don't have it, I'm sure they'd sell a ton of them. And I would also be willing to buy spare parts to craft a few alicorns. I believe they are missing out on an opportunity for a lot of potential income!
    I unfortunately had stopped playing due to family reasons right before the love shack and missed out on it I would definitely purchase one for gems and the parts to craft them as well

Rhino Keeper
    I have enough love shack alicorns to collect 5 times daily. every time I get an alicorn horn or wing from adventuring, I save up my gems to buy the other bit. I used to buy gems when there was a sale, but ... well. we ll have our reasons.
    honestly, I would trade seven of my white alicorns for one that gave 40 energy daily. it would save on a lot of realm estate.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast