Thread: Timer to play other games

Timer to play other games

I received two new quests to reach higher levels on games I started for the gems but never finished all the way through. ones unlike the usual timer of 7-30 days it says 153 days. Does anyone else have this?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

No new quests with timers....I probably reached those higher levels before deleting the games I guess. Just a very annoying icon at the bottom left of the screen that turns into a pop-up prompting me to go play the games again. Wish there was a way to disable that....since I have zero desire to play those games again.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    My "play other S8 games" timers are also 153 days.

I refuse to play them for "free gems" because it irritates me that the requests pop up every time I log in. 1 every week or so might be fine but not every time the game resets. Perhaps if S8 had a gem use confirmation button...but otherwise I ignore the shameless plea.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-19-17 at 08:12 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The long timers for playing/levelling up other games in your goal book are intentional. This was discussed in one of the other forums recently. Not a fan of the other pop ups left side of screen either...

I also get pop ups for games saying they miss me and to return or to try every single time I log in. I know you just exit out but it's one more pop up to deal with as I already have the in game ones to buy packages. I have to wait a good minute before I start playing to make sure I don't accidentally click or buy anything or bring myself out of the game
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Rhino Keeper
    This new "marketing ploy" of pop-ups reminding me to play other games I'm already playing has me on the verge of deleting every S8 game and never playing again. It has caused issues in Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest, and Castle Story. Years ago we convinced S8 to only have pop-ups upon opening the game once or twice a day. Having them pop-up during game play is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    This new "marketing ploy" of pop-ups reminding me to play other games I'm already playing has me on the verge of deleting every S8 game and never playing again. It has caused issues in Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest, and Castle Story. Years ago we convinced S8 to only have pop-ups upon opening the game once or twice a day. Having them pop-up during game play is UNACCEPTABLE!!!
    That is the funny part, the pop ups send me to the App Store too or looking then at games similar. I discovered one game I loved and two off of it and they have become my three favorite games. I am actually president of a group in one and we are on the top of the leaderboards already! But because of that I had to remove proud CS addict as it dropped on my list. It's still a game I enjoy playing and one I play daily though. I have no idea how I have time for all these games! Haha, but I do know it took a lot of time from here, now I just use my energy and go, usually never in more than 5 minutes unless I'm visiting neighbors. But it's like there is a magical hold and the curiosity that I still enjoy the game and want to see it though (it must have an ending and explanation or I may seriously die haha)

Fashion Designer
    Since the pop ups and reminders for other S8 games started, I no longer get the daily videos to watch. Is this happening to others or just random?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Since the pop ups and reminders for other S8 games started, I no longer get the daily videos to watch. Is this happening to others or just random?
    I still get the daily videos though I don't bother with them much anymore. And I'm getting a lot of pop ups. So it must just be a few people.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    That is the funny part, the pop ups send me to the App Store too or looking then at games similar. I discovered one game I loved and two off of it and they have become my three favorite games. I am actually president of a group in one and we are on the top of the leaderboards already! But because of that I had to remove proud CS addict as it dropped on my list. It's still a game I enjoy playing and one I play daily though. I have no idea how I have time for all these games! Haha, but I do know it took a lot of time from here, now I just use my energy and go, usually never in more than 5 minutes unless I'm visiting neighbors. But it's like there is a magical hold and the curiosity that I still enjoy the game and want to see it though (it must have an ending and explanation or I may seriously die haha)
    I used to play a lot of S8 arcade type games but the amount of time it was 'stealing ' from me was ridiculous Which are your favourites
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣