Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grass tiles

Executive Chef

Grass tiles

Is the grass tile no longer available for purchase for anyone else or is it just me?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Is the grass tile no longer available for purchase for anyone else or is it just me?
    I can still purchase the summer grass tiles. Had you previously purchased them?

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    I have both Summer Grass ($2000) and Grass Tile ($4500) available.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I previously purchased them. I have three accounts on the same device and on two of them they are still available and on one they are not.

If the one account is a lower level, it might not be visible yet. They could have changed the level requirements for unlocking them.

Fashion Designer
    I think the grass tile came with one of the android versions a while ago. So you probably didn't update that one account with that version. I also have another restaurant and it doesn't have a grass tile. I need it as well so I'll let you know which version it's in when I find out.

EDIT: The summer grass tile is in the Summer Fun version, and the stepping stone tile (the one which blends in the grass the best) is in the Outdoors version.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170419-234539.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	36576
    Last edited by ievuxia; 04-19-17 at 04:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    No, I had a lot of the grass tiles in the account, it shows I have 185 of them, it just isnt showing the ability to purchase more of them. Not a huge deal, hopefully I wont need more than 200 of them ever lol

Fashion Designer
    Grass is still available for me.

I can't figure out how to have more than one game on a device, though, so I don't know anything about that.

Host(ess)
    I have 3 restaurants on the same device and I have summergrass available in all of them :-)
    It sounds weird, that you dont have the grass tile in all of yours, but can't explain why :-)
    I hope you'll figure it out ;-)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    No, I had a lot of the grass tiles in the account, it shows I have 185 of them, it just isnt showing the ability to purchase more of them. Not a huge deal, hopefully I wont need more than 200 of them ever lol
    Is it possible that the Android versions ievuxia mentioned have not been installed on your third device? Installing them may restore your ability to purchase more of these tiles.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast