Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dragon Story 5th Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Android just got a market update too. Our description... Bug fixes. Lol wow. Oh and no album yet but I guess it's coming soon 珞
    I didn't see it in the market.......

Rhino Keeper
    I got the update on my iPhone but nothing for my android phone. Are we getting an update too.

Banned
    You all aren't missing anything as far as I see. Yet anyway. Description says (bug fixes) Updated on April 25, 2017 to version 2.6.1.2g in the Android play Store

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to find out how long the breeding roost will be on sale? I was hoping the nest would go on sale but this is nice too.

Rhino Keeper
    Well this birthday sucks big time if there is somethnig that can make it better - it's huge GPD sale 75%+...

S8, don't be fool, let us spend our hard and long gathering gold on GPDs!

Rhino Keeper
    A confirmation button on gold use would be a GREAT birthday gift. I accidentally spent 250 gold for 65k apples. I have been building my apple supply for an event and have over 400k so WHY would I spend 250 gold that could be used on a habitat to buy so few apples? Sent in a ticket and I hope I get my gold back and they can have the apples. I am not feeding now ...my dragons need to get sexy for swimsuit season.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked the Birthday celebrations, we got a great Tales with 3 very cute dragons and the possibility to craft another awesome dragon, and now we have some nice prizes in the LB
    I'm sad we didn't get a GPD sale (sorry, reduction from 4000 to 2400 is not a sale for me) as I've finally saved up quite a bit of gold (480 and have 2 euros Google play credits so could get 120 more in value pack) and wouldn't have minded paying some cash to get my first GPD but I keep hoping

Now, we need a gold confirmation button, as was mentioned above, especially when I plant Scalypears during Community Events I often accidentally spend 40 gold to speed them up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345