Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fooling Around Leaderboard 2017 apr 18

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Does the wheel really work like that? I think that is pure speculation.
    Speculation is not always incorrect. They are simply unproven/untested theories. Either way it seems to work for me. I've been getting over 100 points on various wheel spins, which keeps me floating around the 10th's rank. Not spectacular, but better than getting around 25 points per point winning spin. I'm still going to have to spend food/gems to get any higher than that though so it's not a spectacularly advantageous situation. You can just use it tactically to your advantage, while those that don't understand the wheel will tire themselves out.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

New Resident
    Yes I did submit a complaint on points & food. Hopefully they compensate me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HutterGal View Post
    Yes I did submit a complaint on points & food. Hopefully they compensate me.
    I don't think my points worked properly either but didn't pay enough attention to say how much I should definitely have. Bit sad.
    Both accounts still second place. And I haven't visited any I'm on the board with but I think the same person is on first place on both accounts! They have the same name anyway! Will need to have a look if the game will let me! What are the odds!

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone wants to see Brawny Bear walking around you can come visit my forest! The bears are all the way to the edge on the farthest green island with my Four Leaf Rover 😍🐻✨

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I don't think my points worked properly either but didn't pay enough attention to say how much I should definitely have. Bit sad.
    Both accounts still second place. And I haven't visited any I'm on the board with but I think the same person is on first place on both accounts! They have the same name anyway! Will need to have a look if the game will let me! What are the odds!
    I'm going to take a photo before and after a big feeding. That should make it clear. I might even be able to send that snapshot to S8 to prove my point if there is any discrepancy. There should only ever be a 200 food gap between the food you have and the points you have added on. If the number is less then it's obviously something funny is up.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!

Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I agree with Phoenix406 it's a April fools theme.
    They just probably released it a little later than they initially intended to.
    This is understandable since they have to follow a set rotation between the different event types. They couldn't run an LB if there's a World Event or a Storybook is in the way. I don't mind. There are only so many Easter themed events before it gets boring. More variety is good. Maybe even some cultural events from different countries would be interesting! I think they explored this in Fashion Story back in it's day and it was a hit! I think everyone can appreciate seeing more about the world culture beyond their own country.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!

Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Well lost a whole day worth of spins, feeding, hatching and evolving due to a game crash. I'm still in second but not by much and now my food supply is down cos iv lost a day of harvest. Not happy. I know I won't get first place but if I dnt get second I will b devastated. Mostly cos iv had second place since about day 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'm going to take a photo before and after a big feeding. That should make it clear. I might even be able to send that snapshot to S8 to prove my point if there is any discrepancy. There should only ever be a 200 food gap between the food you have and the points you have added on. If the number is less then it's obviously something funny is up.
    Good luck. Hope your points get registered and I was just expecting more than I got.

Banned
    I would like to get the Brawny Bear, but, alas, he is out of reach for me. I hope to at least place high enough to get some runes, but even that it looking doubtful. I've been sitting in 4th place, but I'm sure more people will be pulling out boosts now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    If anyone wants to see Brawny Bear walking around you can come visit my forest! The bears are all the way to the edge on the farthest green island with my Four Leaf Rover ����✨
    Oh my goodness, your park is gorgeous!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast