Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Fooling Around Leaderboard 2017 apr 18

Rhino Keeper
    Ended up finishing 14th. I'm happy with that as i didnt want the final prize and i somehow managed to get all the milestone prizes fairly easily. New tactic for these events i think. Providing i dont want the top prizes.

Fashion Designer
    I won on both of my accounts, which is kind of amazing. Persepheny was ranked in the mid/high teens for most of the time, but no one in my group was really pushing. I had plenty of animals ready to evolve, so I saved all my feeding for the last couple hours and bought a boost.

Sakrysta had more of a challenge, as I haven't done a leaderboard on that account before. I had to feed animals along as the evolution flower freed up, but again, my group was very laid back, and I was in the top five most of the event. I did the same thing & bought a boost at the end and fed up as many animals as I could for the next time I need to keep the flower filled.

Prize-wise, I would rather have had the runes, but the competitor in me always comes out in these things. LOL

Only three people boosted at the end in my group, and they were exhausted, only bidding up just enough to get ahead. Without any Gem animals every bid must have been spending real money. Was surprised they thought they could win by only a few tens of points... but they do have trophies to show for it. I participated in the bidding war towards the end, testing their resolve but since I wasn't going to risk anything, I used up more food for a 750 point lead which was enough to settle the group. Had plenty of food left for more, but it was clear I didn't need to use more.

I think I did manage to thin the pack with my regular visits and trophy display. A few of the people who were leading early on, let their rank drop near the end. It's a much easier finish when there's less people boosting for a finish. Normally I would try to have a few thousand points lead just to be safe.

Looking at the trophy now, it's a bit of a dirty gold colour. Almost like its a gold trophy trying to look like a bronze one

Just checked and my plan B baby account won no contest. I wish my main account had it as easy as that account does.
    Last edited by JustKay; 04-29-17 at 01:46 AM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on your streak, JustKay! That's quite an impressive trophy display you have going on.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Congrats on your streak, JustKay! That's quite an impressive trophy display you have going on.
    Thanks, GreytMom! To think I initially just wanted to see how many I could get with my 1 million food stockpile saved from years of casual play. LB definitely worked in turning me into a more serious player
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795