Name:	IMG_0999.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	36553

milestones prizes :
    50 milestones : random reward
    400 milestones : deco
    800 milestones : random reward
    1200 milestones : habitat Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1006.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	36574
    1700 milestones : random reward
    2200 milestones : hatchling (from an old storybook)
    2800 milestones : random reward
    3500 milestones : grumpy gorilla (dec 2015 tourney prize)
    4200 milestones : random reward
    5000 milestones : mammoth trump (sep 2016 tourney prize)
    5800 milestones : Phoney pony (Super Rare, Dark Earth, hatching 15h, evolving 17h) new animal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1004.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	36573

Leaderboard grand prize : Brawny bear (UltraRare, Earth Fire, hatching ?h, evolving ?h) new animal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1003.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	36572

Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I managed to take a screen shot of the pop up!
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-20-17 at 03:22 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    One hour in and the board leader has 6400 and rising on a booster. I've got 34 from a spin. Good job l'm happy just to get the milestones.

Farm Supplier
    Not very fond of any of the animals listed. 😳
    Glad to sit out on this one. Will be content if I can get some runes. First spin 10000 coins 😤

Executive Chef
    It wld b great if there was a quick and easy way to check what animals I have. I have them all but I don't no about the gorilla and I really dnt wanna have to check my entire forest!
    Well both accounts currently hold first place but let's see how long that lasts! To b honest, I thought I would have more points after the amount of food I used. Hopefully I just can't count and iv not lost them somewhere

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really understand the theme of this event. It seems more appropriate for April Fools Day than after Easter, but good luck to everyone trying their best! I'm going to save my food for the next storybook. My first mystery chest was 5 realm runes which was just what I needed to expand again! Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It wld b great if there was a quick and easy way to check what animals I have. I have them all but I don't no about the gorilla and I really dnt wanna have to check my entire forest!
    I usually check the album if I can't remember. It's not completely logical in its organization, but if you know the elements of the animal you're looking for, it isn't too hard to find where the animal should be if you have it. Grumpy Gorilla is dark/nature, so check near the bottom of the album among your dark animals. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    No one on my board is doing much beyond normal play so far, yet my first spin on the wheel gave me 97 points. I don't normally get this many points from the wheel if someone isn't way ahead of the rest of the pack. I wonder if this is a sign that there are a lot of big spenders in my group and that things will really pick up the pace later on? Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised because one of the people in my group is 40 levels below me but has twice as much land expanded. I do quite a bit of speed breeding myself and thus have more land expanded than most people my level, so this person must be spending a lot of gems to get those bombs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I usually check the album if I can't remember. It's not completely logical in its organization, but if you know the elements of the animal you're looking for, it isn't too hard to find where the animal should be if you have it. Grumpy Gorilla is dark/nature, so check near the bottom of the album among your dark animals. :-)
    Thanks! I like it wen animals come back and they go on sale cos the sale sign goes in the album so that really narrows it down! Lol. I always appreciate animals coming back that I don't have. Super exciting! There's still quite a lot of old ones I'm missing so I'm always hoping for returns! Now how amazing would a treasure animal b to won! Hint hint for the next leaderboard!

Rhino Keeper
    Really glad i dont like or want any of these leaderboard animals. I can sit and collect food and relax. Seems an odd theme for easter.

Good luck to those who are going for the prizes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Really glad i dont like or want any of these leaderboard animals. I can sit and collect food and relax. Seems an odd theme for easter.

Good luck to those who are going for the prizes!
    I think the theme is April Fool's Day.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast