Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fooling Around Leaderboard 2017 apr 18

I am currently playing and changing between the 4th - 7th places, which is fine by me because the prizes would be 20k food (or something like that) which I need. I have used up all of my food, and now I am gonna relax because I don't want any of the new animals. I will only try to reach the milestones. oh well.

I dont think I want to battle u either CW... but if u can keep up with me am happyto deal

S8 really caught me out this time... dont think ive ever been this behind, so maybe the wheel is not so reliable at a point. I might not make my 10th

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Really glad i dont like or want any of these leaderboard animals. I can sit and collect food and relax. Seems an odd theme for easter.

Good luck to those who are going for the prizes!
    I agree with Phoenix406 it's a April fools theme.
    They just probably released it a little later than they initially intended to.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure glad it's not a theme I'm in love with since I have a lot less apples than I usually do when the leaderboards start, I am definitely not prepared to win and I also am not a fan of the Trump animal or the last one since monkeys creepy me out o.o so thankfully I'm aiming for the grinch or possibly the last mystery treasure box and then will stop evolving and hatching an extra 1 element egg. I know there a bunch of people who do want the top prize (the baby form is cute :3) since the people in my group have really put in an effort to get up there, I went all the way down to 17 o.o and then surprisingly after a few spins I ended up in rank 5 I'm sure I'll end up in rank 20 or at least 15 since I'm no even trying and I see others who are.
    Good luck to everyone who is aiming for the 1st or 2nd spot!
    I'm saving this time to focus on saving up more apples and focusing on that tournament <3

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Banned
    There is absolutely something fishy about the spinning wheel. There are 8 options, so each one should statistically come up 1 in 8 times, or 12.5%. I get the chest that has 25 points 80% of the time. I haven't spun for runes *once*. I'm getting really peeved about this, frankly. 25 points at a time isn't enough to advance up the leaderboard, and, actually I want runes. What gives on the spinning wheel, Storm 8 staff?

Executive Chef
    I have been spinning coins and some points but not many points at a time. Don't think it's fair that the higher your score the lower amount of points you get.
    But hey ho, I'm still second in both accounts

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you Silverrain1 same here. Also if fed one of my Ultra Rares 12,000 in food last night and only receive a few points. And I had a 1.5 boost!. If this keeps up I might just not try anymore for the LB prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I agree with you Silverrain1 same here. Also if fed one of my Ultra Rares 12,000 in food last night and only receive a few points. And I had a 1.5 boost!. If this keeps up I might just not try anymore for the LB prize.
    That's what I'm thinking to. Why bother trying to get ahead when it has such a negative impact. Like your being penalised for spending your hard earned food etc.

New Resident
    I thought we are suppose to receive 1 point per 200 food we feed? I used 14,000 food & only received 6 points. My calculations it should have been 70. I don't understand how people climb the leader board so fast. I'm doing the wheel I am breeding evolving hatching & I even bought the 60 point horse & im getting no where fast😤can someone please give me some pointers

Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    ... Also if fed one of my Ultra Rares 12,000 in food last night and only receive a few points. And I had a 1.5 boost!. If this keeps up I might just not try anymore for the LB prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by HutterGal View Post
    I thought we are suppose to receive 1 point per 200 food we feed? I used 14,000 food & only received 6 points. My calculations it should have been 70. I don't understand how people climb the leader board so fast. I'm doing the wheel I am breeding evolving hatching & I even bought the 60 point horse & im getting no where fast��can someone please give me some pointers
    Uh oh, that's a worry. It shouldn't be hard for the game to do the simple math. Is the food still all gone or the game rolled back? You might want to lodge a support request, as this type of functionality is critical to the game. If you can't count on guaranteed points, then why play this game seriously. Randomness on the wheel is luck based but points for food or breeding should be correct always. if it's not, why would I be spending my food or gems on this tourney if I don't know what i'm going to get??

your math is correct. i also believe that if you feed 1 food to multiple babies 200 times that should still earn you one point. it's cumulative.
    Last edited by JustKay; 04-23-17 at 08:26 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795