Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Apr-18 Book Club

Rhino Keeper
    You can see the final prize in the decor tab all the way in back. I wish the oven was cuter to look like coffee/tea or a book. The recipes are cute though. Tiles very expensive and ugly. I buy other tiles that I need. Will there be a second oven because I don't see it? The tables and chairs are boring too! I also don't see counters. Please be more creative Storm! This could be books or coffee/tea design for tables and chairs. They look like what's already been offered. If you don't have time to be creative please just release old items. We all want old goals, stoves, and decor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I like to thank vanacatu and pcabral for these threads. They're such a big help. You guys don't have to bother and you still do. Very nice of you.

Thanks.

Someone said this was a repeat goal in another thread. Have you all done this one before?
    You're welcome happy to help out.
    Wanted to give thanks also to Miss VanaCatu for her starting the threads and doing calculations charts

Executive Chef
    I like the book store theme.

Executive Chef

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The tiles are expensive. 9,200 each and we need 12
    ... and ugly too.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Host(ess)
    Magazine rack? That's an old item from 5 years or more. I do like bookstore cafe themes, though This is not a repeat goal. It's new.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a super short goal... 7 days from what I saw on my timer! but who can say no to new appliances?

Loving the wallpaper and the recipes are adorable! The chai latte looks way more appetising than the one in the normal drinks machine.

Agree on the tiles colour...if only it was a more muted colour. Can't imagine such a loud colour for a bookstore / book cafe. maybe for fall? autumn?

Thank you, pcabral03 and VanaCatu! and S8 for releasing a goal!

Rhino Keeper
    Having missed the book stuff last time around I'm thrilled. This is exactly what I wanted. (Can I have my 'free WiFi' sign now too, please?)

I'm hoping the bookstore will be available again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    You can buy any tile and wallpaper to complete that step, it doesnt have to be the ones for the theme. I buy the cheapest ones to complete that step because there are usually much more expensive things u cant get around buying unless u use gems to skip
    Too bad we can't sell back walls and floors...... I have about 58 white walls.
    Last edited by R2kittykats; 04-18-17 at 10:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ah, I was wondering what the interim steps would be to purchase since the only thing I saw in decor was the final prize. It's not a terribly exciting goal, but I'm very glad it's new--rereleasing an older goal isn't that great for longtime players. And even if it's not the best, I love books, so I'm happy to revisit the theme. And I like the chairs, though probably won't buy them for gems.

I do wish the final prize wasn't a corner though, since the bookstore I already had was also a corner.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast