Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Apr-18 Book Club

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    No i believe that's from a coffe crate...someone correct me if i'm wrong
    Ok, thx. So we only get 2 goal prizes????? One just being a lamp??? Geez....

I no longer start goals until I see VanaCatu's profit/loss chart. Vana, you have no idea how valuable that is, and we thank you so much! If I see a huge loss plus prizes I don't want, I don't bother. It's just not worth it for 3 gems!
    I can see how things have changed...time was when I would eagerly do every goal. No longer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post

Sorry forgot to add counters to previous post, we unlock a total of three items with this mini goal (Book Nook, Book Counter, Reading Lamp).

The coffee station I got from crate I clicked on accident a long time ago, it's the first time I put it out 😄

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Just not buying the more expensive wallpaper and floor tiles saved me a bunch. Her efforts are invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I no longer start goals until I see VanaCatu's profit/loss chart. Vana, you have no idea how valuable that is, and we thank you so much! If I see a huge loss plus prizes I don't want, I don't bother. It's just not worth it for 3 gems!
    I can see how things have changed...time was when I would eagerly do every goal. No longer.

Rhino Keeper
    That's not too bad considering it's only one appliance. The book nook is pretty nice. The lamp...I agree...eh.

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post

Rhino Keeper
    The final prize looks fine, but I'm more a fan of the recipes, they look very cute.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Executive Chef
    I wish this goal would last longer, I can't even finish with the 1st batch of recipes until today.

I've always completed goals but this one is taking way to long.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Sorry forgot to add counters to previous post, we unlock a total of three items with this mini goal (Book Nook, Book Counter, Reading Lamp).

The coffee station I got from crate I clicked on accident a long time ago, it's the first time I put it out 😄

The prizes don't look that good for me but the recipes are cute
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    You dont do any goals? Some prizes are cute and cool though
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Executive Chef
    With the exception of my main bakery im stuggeling to finish this. I doubt i will be able to complete it in my smallest bakery, which really sucks. Too many parts and not enough days to do it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast