Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Treasure Dragon : Alchemy Dragon - 2017 apr 18 Sell Ends 4-25

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bcbud View Post
    I hope they bring back the old gpd for 600 or 800 gold on the 5th birthday like they did in the past. It would be nice to see others do what I was able to do a long time ago. Right now the gold horizon would cost me 2,700 gold so if I spend 400 or 500 gold it will be worth it. With the gpd I have I get 400 gold per week so why not spend it. I look at this way. I spend 2,400 but I'll get that back in less than six weeks. After that it's raining gold!
    Wow 400 gold a week no wonder they took most dragons away, there is no profit for them if we do not need to buy the gold with real money. But I am not going to pay real money either way. If things do not change soon for the best I am afraid I will quite pretty soon. I had a break before and returned because of the gpd's earning 5 gold a day and not 1. I really hope they will at least let us earn more gpd's with bingo like Gold Horizon.

Rhino Keeper

What?

Quote Originally Posted by 4bcbud View Post
    I hope they bring back the old gpd for 600 or 800 gold on the 5th birthday like they did in the past. It would be nice to see others do what I was able to do a long time ago. Right now the gold horizon would cost me 2,700 gold so if I spend 400 or 500 gold it will be worth it. With the gpd I have I get 400 gold per week so why not spend it. I look at this way. I spend 2,400 but I'll get that back in less than six weeks. After that it's raining gold!
    1 GPD makes 5 gold per day max.. 5x7= 35 gold per week. It will take about 1 yr. and 4 mo. to get the return on your investment.
    Unless I'm seriously missing something, your math is way off.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    1 GPD makes 5 gold per day max.. 5x7= 35 gold per week. It will take about 1 yr. and 4 mo. to get the return on your investment.
    If you have 12 GPD's the math is 5 gold x 7 days x 12 Dragons = 420 gold per week
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    Yes if you only have 1 gpd like me but some have 10-11 gpd thus earning approx.400 gold per week(7x55=385 gold per week) not including gifts so then you earn back 2400 gold in about 6 weeks.

Executive Chef
    sitting on about 5000 golds and since it gives 5 golds at level 10, i decided finally to buy it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I realize if you have many GPD's this can be done. But the statement was referring to a single GPD, unless they just forgot to make it plural.. Maybe it's just my misunderstanding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    sitting on about 5000 golds and since it gives 5 golds at level 10, i decided finally to buy it
    I bought it as well, now only need to get Gold Horizon up to level 10 for 4 gold a day, wish I get it to produce 5 a day but that is a heck of a lot of food! Maybe over the next 6 leaderboards I might get it up there.

I really must admit it was so much easier for us to save and buy the GPD with the pop up games giving us gold as well as the tournaments in the arena, really miss that aspect of the game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I really must admit it was so much easier for us to save and buy the GPD with the pop up games giving us gold as well as the tournaments in the arena, really miss that aspect of the game!
    yes it was old good time
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I hate they changed the rules for us newer (?!) players - I don't know how is this game suitable for fresh players - they will lack a lot of things... I was lucky to start about 1 year and half when was easier to get more things... but I lack a lot of thing you, older players had... now, new players - poor unfortunate souls - to get first GPD they will need either real money either a lot of looooong gold collecting, not buying anything else.

I had about 700 gold collected when they throw BEST GPD ever - Midas and Stainglass for 400 gold - but didn't have enough gold to buy both. So now when I have more gold which I collected not buying a lot of other thinks I could -I get this ($%&*^#) dragon which is waaaay beyond I collected so far...

Bring back GPD for 400 gold, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease I will spend all my gold, promise

I realised today that I don't really need this... It's the collectors mentality. I have a good gold cash flow already so what is an extra 5 gold a day going to really improve on 60 gold a day? 5 gold won't make so much of a difference to my enjoyment of the game, however one day 4000 or even 2400 gold might be the different between getting an LB prize dragon... or ending my current gold trophy streak. I think it's always important to look at the rationale behind any new purchase.

One day when I have too much gold piled up, maybe I'll shell out for it. As for now, I've made my peace
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795