Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: New Treasure Dragon : Alchemy Dragon - 2017 apr 18 Sell Ends 4-25

Executive Chef
    Besides the cost being stupid expensive, I have no room or extra habitat spots to worry about this dragon. It would be one thing if I had lots of room and no caps so I could play freely, but this is ridiculous at this point.
    I also don't get the comments that this is meant for people with gpds already, interesting way to view it, I just don't get it. It's not any easier for me to want to dump that kind of gold on any dragon just because I earn gold daily. I spent a lot of gold to get a gold making beast. I also don't want younger islands to be treated differently. The entire game has really been falling and I don't know if it can be turned around. The flood of dragons being sold (like the leaderboard price dragon) that people are ****ing themselves to earn is really annoying to me. I have stopped spending gold to get any dragons in any event. Why bother? It's not really special anymore, no dragon is. It really burns my bum to see a dragon I had to use many ultimates to get just go on sale in a value pack or thrown into a spin wheel. Make the game fair and if you have people working hard to earn something don't sell it cheap or give it away in a spin. Just my silly opinion. It was the fastest way to lock up my wallet, make me spend tons to have the chance to "win" a "special" dragon just to let anyone buy it. There's people who drop real money in them leaderboard battles (not me) and it just seems wrong to sell it not long after.
    Vent over. Sorry!
    Yes, beautiful dragon, too spendy and too many limitations on game play to even consider it.
    Good luck all!
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 04-20-17 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bcbud View Post
    That's a bummer. I was lucky enough to start playing some time ago and thought if I bought more and more gpd I would eventually have so many that I'd be able to collect so much gold I could buy any dragon. Then I found out you could only buy 1 of each. Now I see why they needed a limit. Just bad timing for you. I would be really disappointed and perhaps stop playing if I was in your position. Now I'm dreading using up so much gold to level up the dragon. Hopefully I can win enough tickets one day to get the last gpd. I like the fact the event is continuous and the craziness in the beginning seems to have subsided a little. But it has been a while since I was in the gold league.
    No it is still crazy in the gold league(although less crazy than in the beginning) if your are a high level, for lower levels it is slightly easier for some reason. If I play every day, a few times a day doing all the reasonable challenges I can stay in the second prize group without any gold involved, but to win the first prize or let alone the grand prize you need to spend gold approx. 50-100. In the beginning probably because so many played for the gold Horizon at the same time it was easily 100-200 gold per week for 10-50 tickets.

Storm8 should really change the info next to all the dragons and display the max.gold/bombs/fireapples/money the dragon can make, it is the reason I never went for any of the gpd's in the first place( storm8 intentions maybe?). Yes I am really disapointed to say it mildly.
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 04-21-17 at 05:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Buyers Beware

★ what is shown here is a Level 1 Baby Alchemy .. oversized juvenile, more of an epic. ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 04-22-17 at 06:53 PM.

Host(ess)

Evolve it to 5 gold, level 10 only!

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Non Breedable
    hatching time : 24h
    sale : until 25 april

if you buy it at sale price and evolve it right to 5 golds level (level 15 ?), you need 480 days (16 months) before you get the 1st gold of your investment

Evolve it to 5 gold, level 10 only!

It has to be leveled to 15 in order to get the 5 gold. Level 10 gives 4.

Host(ess)

Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    It has to be leveled to 15 in order to get the 5 gold. Level 10 gives 4.
    Had to look up screen shot.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	36580  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-21-17 at 11:54 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Quote Originally Posted by penqueen4 View Post
    That's a nice surprise I did see somewhere else....I won't mention where.....*wink* ,that level 15 was 5 gold. Still,he's such a big investment in gold and food :\

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen4 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for let letting us know! I had to let my Gold Horizon linger at 3 gold/day for over a month because I didn't want to use so much food outside of a leaderboard and 4 gold/day throws things off when keeping two dragons per habitat. It's good to know I can start collecting 5 gold/day from Alchemy immediately.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    No it is still crazy in the gold league(although less crazy than in the beginning) if your are a high level, for lower levels it is slightly easier for some reason. If I play every day, a few times a day doing all the reasonable challenges I can stay in the second prize group without any gold involved, but to win the first prize or let alone the grand prize you need to spend gold approx. 50-100. In the beginning probably because so many played for the gold Horizon at the same time it was easily 100-200 gold per week for 10-50 tickets.

Storm8 should really change the info next to all the dragons and display the max.gold/bombs/fireapples/money the dragon can make, it is the reason I never went for any of the gpd's in the first place( storm8 intentions maybe?). Yes I am really disapointed to say it mildly.
    I hope they bring back the old gpd for 600 or 800 gold on the 5th birthday like they did in the past. It would be nice to see others do what I was able to do a long time ago. Right now the gold horizon would cost me 2,700 gold so if I spend 400 or 500 gold it will be worth it. With the gpd I have I get 400 gold per week so why not spend it. I look at this way. I spend 2,400 but I'll get that back in less than six weeks. After that it's raining gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Besides the cost being stupid expensive, I have no room or extra habitat spots to worry about this dragon. It would be one thing if I had lots of room and no caps so I could play freely, but this is ridiculous at this point.
    I also don't get the comments that this is meant for people with gpds already, interesting way to view it, I just don't get it. It's not any easier for me to want to dump that kind of gold on any dragon just because I earn gold daily. I spent a lot of gold to get a gold making beast. I also don't want younger islands to be treated differently. The entire game has really been falling and I don't know if it can be turned around. The flood of dragons being sold (like the leaderboard price dragon) that people are ****ing themselves to earn is really annoying to me. I have stopped spending gold to get any dragons in any event. Why bother? It's not really special anymore, no dragon is. It really burns my bum to see a dragon I had to use many ultimates to get just go on sale in a value pack or thrown into a spin wheel. Make the game fair and if you have people working hard to earn something don't sell it cheap or give it away in a spin. Just my silly opinion. It was the fastest way to lock up my wallet, make me spend tons to have the chance to "win" a "special" dragon just to let anyone buy it. There's people who drop real money in them leaderboard battles (not me) and it just seems wrong to sell it not long after.
    Vent over. Sorry!
    Yes, beautiful dragon, too spendy and too many limitations on game play to even consider it.
    Good luck all!
    Totally agree with everything that jjblueyes says!! I'm having to either Stable or with the ones from Competitions, they're still in Storage!! I can't buy any of the habitats on sale because I'm maxed on habitats at this point!! WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT REMOVING THE LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF HABITATS A PLAYER CAN HAVE?? Please remove the restrictions Storm8?? I'd love to get my new ones on my island!!
    And I won't pay the price for this GPD UNLESS it pays out real gold I can use to pay bills, buy food, etc. As for the players who posted, "It's just an online computer game", I agree BUT THE COST IS REAL MONEY, not like Monopoly!! Gr8 design, Flatfoot, but most players can't afford to buy him even with a 40% discount. I'm sorry but I'm starting to better understand why so many longtime players are leaving DS!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast