Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY :: CookBook

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    emm... yes all my excel data are attached to 1st post here. Normally i have one file for everything, but forum doesnt take pure xlsx, and doesnt take zip over 97k, so i had to split my file into 5 and zip-pack them. All 5 are attached to main post of this thread. Download, unpack, and enjoy!

(Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing: BS doesnt have basic stove, only oven. Basic stove is in RS, and there are also xlsx lists attached to cookbook thread )
    Oh nice, thank you. I wasn't sure what the zip files were and didn't want to download random files.

(Yes, I meant the regular appliance, the one you start with, I thought it looks like a stove, but they might named it oven).

Just from looking at the list though, it is looking like RVC and Blueberry Buckle are not the best choices for most profit, but items like Sweet Potato Pie and Seashell Cupcakes. Do the xls files have a column for pure profit (total income minus cooking price)?

of course they do...
    as well as the charts here...
    oh, i think you might be using mobile view of the forum, so you don't see the right colums?
    if you try full site option and/or scroll the charts to the left, you'll see them
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-11-18 at 12:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Oh nice, thank you. I wasn't sure what the zip files were and didn't want to download random files.

(Yes, I meant the regular appliance, the one you start with, I thought it looks like a stove, but they might named it oven).

Just from looking at the list though, it is looking like RVC and Blueberry Buckle are not the best choices for most profit, but items like Sweet Potato Pie and Seashell Cupcakes. Do the xls files have a column for pure profit (total income minus cooking price)?
    This "Red Velvet Cake gives you the largest profit" business is why I started my spreadsheet. Doing simple math shows that it isn't. A spreadsheet is an easy way to figure out how to get more money or more XP or which thing gives you the most of both. You can do it by cook time, you can do whatever you want.

As is the case with so many things, what "everyone knows" is wrong. RVC isn't highest. Check the spreadsheet. 😀

Once info is in excel, it can always be sorted by columns. You can sort every which way in excel. You can save the same sheet a billion different ways, too. Excel rocks.

Executive Chef
    Thank you VanaCatu and kayjco both

update: have added pics of all recipes (under spoilers for each appliance).

Rhino Keeper
    This is so wonderful and amazing!! Thank you!

Question: How do you know that certain ovens have a status of limited? Sorry, jumped the *** on this question. I see that this is explained on the first post. (:
    Last edited by catprint; 05-05-17 at 12:39 PM.

Always welcome

Farm Supplier
    Now I'm sad because if all the things I missed out on!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by whatfireball View Post
    Now I'm sad because if all the things I missed out on!
    Me, too! So many things I see in other bakeries that I'd love to make!! Every time I see stained glass decorations, I'm like, "If only I had the oven!"

It's a bummer for sure.

Executive Chef
    This is a great thread!!! All appliances, recipes, and parts needed in one location. Allot work and detail, great job VanaCatu!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast