Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: BAKERY STORY :: CookBook

update:

- added simple ABC list of recipes (to find which app cooks exact recipe);
    - added Google Sheet (approved) with recipes & appliances database.

both links are in post #1 now.

I can't find almond sugar cookies or banana powder puffs??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by desertlady439 View Post
    I can't find almond sugar cookies or banana powder puffs??
    it was on the sugar coater
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Hello.. Can someone please explain.

I realize my ngbrs in Aussie & Thailand hv basic oven recipe that i don't hv, such as Dango & Mochi Ice Cream.

i mean, the recipe not available to cook in my basic oven cookbook, but available on theirs.

I think i hv master Dango recipe. But never cook Mochi Ice Cream. Just wondering. Thanks again for your help. GB ^^

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakeithaven View Post
    Hello.. Can someone please explain.

I realize my ngbrs in Aussie & Thailand hv basic oven recipe that i don't hv, such as Dango & Mochi Ice Cream.

i mean, the recipe not available to cook in my basic oven cookbook, but available on theirs.

I think i hv master Dango recipe. But never cook Mochi Ice Cream. Just wondering. Thanks again for your help. GB ^^
    Not having a recipe on a basic appliance is usually because it was a limited recipe, unlocked in a goal, or needed a specific version of the game to access.

In this case, Dango and Mochi Ice Cream were released to all iOS devices but If you're on an Android device the only way you would get the recipes is if you downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version of the game when it was released in 2015. To be honest, a lot of these older versions are no longer available in the Play Store for download so I'm unsure if you'll be able to find Tokyo Sweets now.

Here's a link to a complete list of the Android versions and what items they contain so you can know which recipes/items were released with special versions of the game: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not having a recipe on a basic appliance is usually because it was a limited recipe, unlocked in a goal, or needed a specific version of the game to access.

In this case, Dango and Mochi Ice Cream were released to all iOS devices but If you're on an Android device the only way you would get the recipes is if you downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version of the game when it was released in 2015. To be honest, a lot of these older versions are no longer available in the Play Store for download so I'm unsure if you'll be able to find Tokyo Sweets now.

Here's a link to a complete list of the Android versions and what items they contain so you can know which recipes/items were released with special versions of the game: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List

Thanks a lot Annira.. u've been very helpful.. i wish i hv knowledge like u.. haha.. keep up with ur good work. Been a pleasure to b ur ngbr. GB u & family 🙏😘👋

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678