Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY :: CookBook

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Egg tarts and fortune cookies?? I don't see these
    Fortune Cookies has been removed from the Basic Oven. While the Egg Tarts is now available at the Dimsum Station.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

@tina, eggtarts are not really the same, dim sum contains new recipe.
    and, traditionally, old one was better ($2.34 profit per plate vs $1.73 in dim sum)

@xxEDLxx, if recipes in chart are marked (R), it means you will not find them in your appliances any more.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 05-05-17 at 08:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Moderators, can this thread be made into a sticky?

Awesome work, VanaCatu!

Executive Chef
    Mods have been updating game guide recently to eliminate dead links & add in this & other new helpful threads, so you can always find it there!

And since I can't post in game guide, I'll say it here: really great to have that cleaned up and useful again! Thanks to all involved!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Mods have been updating game guide recently to eliminate dead links & add in this & other new helpful threads, so you can always find it there!

And since I can't post in game guide, I'll say it here: really great to have that cleaned up and useful again! Thanks to all involved!
    EDIT: Because this thread has been linked to in the Game Guide, it will not be stickied. But, as twospoons mentioned, you can always find a link to it there

I'll pass along the praise to Rynetory I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 04-24-17 at 06:03 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Thank you for appreciating it! The Guide is still work in progress. I'll be adding more to it. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    @tina, eggtarts are not really the same, dim sum contains new recipe.
    and, traditionally, old one was better ($2.34 profit per plate vs $1.73 in dim sum)

@xxEDLxx, if recipes in chart are marked (R), it means you will not find them in your appliances any more.
    Thanks for the info, Vana. Hopefully, Storm8 can do that to the other recipes they removed. Somehow, bring those same recipes back even though in another ovens and a little different version.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Hi! Tks a lot, fixed sw oven price.
    Re mastery, we were right talking abt it tdy, i just had never noted how many do they give... the only official notice abt 2x gems i remember, were for colonial and yogurt...
    However, since now i'll try to keep an eye on it, and will change the lists respectively if gem ovens recipes are all giving 2x gems.
    Unfortunately, my assumptions were wrong regarding the gem ovens giving doble gems profit. I bought all gem ovens always in two because I thought I'll at least have my gems back and earn 2 more upon mastering them all (this is for 5 gems oven). Sadly, I just proved that both my Bavarian and Hawaiin Ovens only give 1 gems reward at mastery level 2&4. Am still about to start on my Swiss Ovens, who knows, I might not have my gems invested back as well since they cost 9 gems each and I purchased two of them. Hopefully, it's a different story with my Colonial Oven and Yogurt Chiller and a little rewarding once I've mastered all recipes on them both.

Executive Chef
    Is there an Excel version of the Basic Stove recipes that you can sort by column?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Is there an Excel version of the Basic Stove recipes that you can sort by column?
    emm... yes all my excel data are attached to 1st post here. Normally i have one file for everything, but forum doesnt take pure xlsx, and doesnt take zip over 97k, so i had to split my file into 5 and zip-pack them. All 5 are attached to main post of this thread. Download, unpack, and enjoy!

(Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing: BS doesnt have basic stove, only oven. Basic stove is in RS, and there are also xlsx lists attached to cookbook thread )
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 04-26-17 at 01:24 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast