Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lights... Camera... ACTION CHEF!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Lights... Camera... ACTION CHEF!!

Hello all!

The cameras are set up... the hair and makeup is complete... and the cast and crew are ready. That's right, it's time for another Pixie Production! The executive team (er, well, really a lone executive producer ) that brought you Loretta and Hazel's Journey Around the World and The Dating Game now proudly presents:

Action Chef 'Nom'erica!

For those unfamiliar with how my stories go: every so often, in my restaurant or bakery, I'll take the cast of characters we have in the game and put them in different situations/scenarios, and update my wall to reflect their changing circumstances. Put together, these discrete events become a "story" that my neighbors and friends can follow along in-game

And this time... it's a cooking competition! The restaurant has been transformed into a battleground for two chefs to test their mettle, but only one will win! Which chefs are battling? What is their weapon of choice? Can they prove themselves as culinary masterminds?? There's only one way to find out!

Disclaimer since I recently became a mod: This is not an official Restaurant Story event created by Storm8. Even though I'm a moderator of this forum, I'm also a player of these games - and this fictional event is entirely my own creation

So without further ado, let's get started!

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
    [01] Meet Your Hosts and Contestants!
    [02] The Mystery Ingredient Revealed!
    [03] The Battle Begins!
    [04] The Judges Make Their Appearance
    [05] The Battle Heats Up!
    [06] Judgment is Coming...
    [07] The Judgment of the 50's Chef
    [08] The Judgment of Action Chef Lee, Part 1
    [09] The Judgment of Action Chef Lee, Part 2

More to follow
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-16-17 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Updated Table Of Contents
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Acknowledgements :)

I usually post these at the end, but... this event has been going on in my restaurant for a little over a month now, and I'm absolutely blown away by how much positive feedback and encouragement it has received in that time. If you are my neighbor or friend who has been following along in-game:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I can't express how much your comments mean to me - they bring the biggest smile to my face, and it means so, so much to me that you continue to leave comments every time this story is updated One of the things I love about these games is the community surrounding them, and I'm so happy these stories let me connect with you all more.

If you're revisiting this story after having seen it live in my restaurant, thank you so much for your continued support And if you're a first-timer who just visited this thread, thank you for clicking I hope you enjoy what's about to come!

Right, now on with the show!

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Meet Your Hosts and Contestants!

Gooooood evening ladies and gentlemen! The cameras are rolling, the stage is set, and the hosts are hosting! Pull up a chair and get ready, because it's time for ACTION CHEF NOMERICA to begin!

The culinary arena

But wait, you say! Where are the appliances? Why is it so empty? As the show goes on, the setup will be revealed in stages! And don't worry, the stagehands are working around the clock to make sure it all goes smoothly Right now, let's meet our contestants!

Our returning champion needs no introduction. Best known for helping out Phoebe in her restaurant, this chef was also the star of last year's Pixie Productions Valentine Special, The Dating Game. At the time, he carried around a small pile of necessary knick-knacks, but last November, he streamlined and took on a decidedly more thankful look. It remains to be seen if this will affect his cooking. Everyone please welcome the original Action Chef, ACTION CHEF LEE!!

*raucous applause*

And now onto our challenger! He got his start making 50-cent milkshakes and hamburgers, but as food costs have risen, so has the quality of his creations. He is a true veteran of the kitchen and is coming forward to prove that, as with cheese and wine, older is better when it comes to culinary experience. He was also involved in The Dating Game as an off-camera extra, but is now ready for the spotlight! Please welcome THE 50'S CHEF!!

*cheers and whistling*

And, of course, they are joined by your host, Alta Blue, and floor reporter Kelly Brausch. Now all we need is Gran Gran and the battle can begin!

Small sidenote: Thank you S8 for putting up Thankful Lee as a floor decoration last November. This show wouldn't have been possible without him!

Need Me? Send me a PM

The Mystery Ingredient Revealed!

Head Judge and Co-Host Gran Gran has made an appearance! After addressing the crowd, she moves to the question-marked covers to unveil the Mystery Ingredient. Over the course of their showdown, both chefs must use this ingredient in the dishes they create.

And it is revealed to be...

*drumroll*

TOMATOES!

Just what will our chefs do with these?? Find out when ACTION CHEF NOMERICA returns!

Need Me? Send me a PM

This is so creative and cool! I'm quite new to the forums and I've never seen a story like this this is such a clever idea, I can't wait to see what comes next.

Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    This is so creative and cool! I'm quite new to the forums and I've never seen a story like this this is such a clever idea, I can't wait to see what comes next.
    Aaah! Thank you! Welcome to the forums; I'm very honored you would make your first post here Hope you enjoy the story!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Grand Emperor
    This is wonderful! I LOVE IT!! I have enjoyed your previous tales tremendously and I cant wait for the rest of this tale to unfold!!

Fashion Designer
    So excited! Love when u do these!

OMG! Haha Thank you both!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Executive Chef
    Looking forward to catching up! And side note: love the pretty new avatar cake!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast