Thread: WEEKLY SALE: 18 Aug 2023 - Echoes of Ancient Egypt (7 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

WEEKLY SALE: 18 Aug 2023 - Echoes of Ancient Egypt (7 Days)

WEEKLY SALE: 18 August 2023
    "Echoes of Ancient Egypt" (7 Days)
    *Sale Ends 25 August 2023*

Items on Sale:
    Spoiler: show

Note: 'Desert Hound' is erroneously listed - the original 'Desert Hound' will be available to users who completed the goal, for coins, towards the end of the floor decor tab.

Above: Listed (left) vs Original (right)

Appliance Info Card:

Ancient Sands Stove:

Sphinx Fountain:

Appliance Recipe Info:

Ancient Sands Stove:

Sphinx Fountain:

Additional Info:
    • BUG: 'Desert Hound' should be labeled as 'U-Desert Hound' - this has been flagged over and is awaiting a fix.

If you completed the original goal at the time of release, the original 'Desert Hound' will be available to you for coins near the end of the Floor Decor tab in the market.
    • Original Release Info: the U-Decor and Echo Appliance available in this sale were originally released on 6 August 2014 as part of the Ancient Egypt Goals.
    • Echo Appliances are re-listed versions of previous goal appliances, made available for purchase with gems.
    • U-Decor are re-listed versions of previous goal prizes, made available for purchase with gems.
    • If you participated in the original goal, please check your inventory before buying U-decor or Echo Appliances!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-18-23 at 03:59 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    So happy to see items for COINS! And furniture and decor items in addition to the appliances this time. A big THANK YOU to the team for giving us some more items this week (though we'd still love to see the U-Decor goal prize duplicates make a comeback!)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you! ♥️