View Poll Results: (Q1)Did you finish this to get your Bunny? (Q2)What was your ChocBunny's final level?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Bunny (with bunny traps, LTOs)

7 11.29%
  • Yes - I got the Bunny (without bunny traps, LTOs)

10 16.13%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade ChocBunny high enough (e.g. lvl 10-12)

21 33.87%
  • No - I could upgrade ChocBunny (e.g. lvl 10-12) but couldn't collect enough eggs

3 4.84%
  • No - I tried but I gave up

12 19.35%
  • I didn't participate

5 8.06%
  • ChocBunny: Level 1-3

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 4-5

8 12.90%
  • ChocBunny: Level 6-7

7 11.29%
  • ChocBunny: Level 8-9

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 10-11

10 16.13%
  • ChocBunny: Level 12-13

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 14-15

5 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Event - Apr 14, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Well i know theres no chance ill get the bunny, i put my all into the st patricks day event and couldnt get close to the final prize so im just hoping ill get to upgrade my choc bunny enough that it actually looks like a bunny then i wont have to hide it in storage
    At least i can get a few decorations as ill probs get between 2000- 3000
    Sb told me the final prize is about 4000, you will be quite close, I wouldn't give up yet if I were you, if you successfully keep upgrading your choc bunny then I'm sure you will get the pet.

I was thinking the same about the choc bunny. There is no way I can fully upgrade it but I don't mind the current look now, it looks bunny-like and I quite like it so yeah.
    Last edited by mearro; 04-20-17 at 04:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawkran View Post
    Are you sure you can't sell items - I have sold what few items I had in the newspaper and they were all bought (and not by Stormie)! Try it and see ...
    As far as I know, we can sell but can't buy? I for sure haven't seen any parts in newspaper nor in my neighbours' shops. In fact I think they did the same thing as with white truffle in previous leaderboard event: lots of my neighbours seems to sell out in each slot but when I check it, it's all empty. I think these are parts that they are selling but they are not available for me/other players to buy? Such a shame...

I was hoping the third prize was going to be animated with the chicks running around. Pretty disappointed it's just another standard decoration, especially considering how much effort it takes now we can't help each other, and most won't get the pet
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Executive Chef
    Well, having now read all of your posts, I now know that there is a reason I have not seen ANY parts for sale at all. I swear that I always end up posting something negative not to be whiny, but because there is just never anything positive to say about these events! And it continues to get worse and worse and cost more and more. I'm sure they do not care because even as they probably lose MANY of us that are veterans of this game, more people will always download and play and sadly play. So that is why they do not care at all about their loyal players/customers. The newbies haven't seen when it was good and the days when we could actually help one another and things weren't quite as costly or all for gems! Anyway I'm not even angry because I know the drill, and yup I'm still hanging on hoping things will go back to the glory days lol. But I'm bummed which is also not a surprise. : ( This game USED to be so much fun! Or the events did. I enjoy the regular play still.

Executive Chef
    Ugh. Im JUST now seeing this event. I started playing but now learning im 6 days behind I dont know if I should even bother.

And the bunny is so cute too.

I think it is officially impossible for me to get the bunny. Five days and still no Easter grass. I have been doing non stop deliveries and have tons of bows but no grass. I give up.

Grand Emperor
    Does anyone know what the fully upgraded Choco-Bunny looks like? I wont be able to upgrade it to max as I am seriously lacking bows. Can you post a picture? For me to look and drool lol.

P.S. Please help to post if you guys have further upgrade or goal information. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Does anyone know what the fully upgraded Choco-Bunny looks like? I wont be able to upgrade it to max as I am seriously lacking bows. Can you post a picture? For me to look and drool lol.

P.S. Please help to post if you guys have further upgrade or goal information. Cheers.
    I got the same here, I complained before that I don't get any baskets, well now they are all I get.

It is not the completed choc bunny on the event icon? With a yellow suit, facial expression on?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Sb told me the final prize is about 4000, you will be quite close, I wouldn't give up yet if I were you, if you successfully keep upgrading your choc bunny then I'm sure you will get the pet.

I was thinking the same about the choc bunny. There is no way I can fully upgrade it but I don't mind the current look now, it looks bunny-like and I quite like it so yeah.
    Final prize for the last event was 4200, this will likely be the same
    Ill still play and upgrade as much as i can but i wont make it
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast