View Poll Results: (Q1)Did you finish this to get your Bunny? (Q2)What was your ChocBunny's final level?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Bunny (with bunny traps, LTOs)

7 11.29%
  • Yes - I got the Bunny (without bunny traps, LTOs)

10 16.13%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade ChocBunny high enough (e.g. lvl 10-12)

21 33.87%
  • No - I could upgrade ChocBunny (e.g. lvl 10-12) but couldn't collect enough eggs

3 4.84%
  • No - I tried but I gave up

12 19.35%
  • I didn't participate

5 8.06%
  • ChocBunny: Level 1-3

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 4-5

8 12.90%
  • ChocBunny: Level 6-7

7 11.29%
  • ChocBunny: Level 8-9

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 10-11

10 16.13%
  • ChocBunny: Level 12-13

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 14-15

5 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Event - Apr 14, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    it is the same bunny than last year ? (same colors ?)

39 gems for each upgrade parts !?! in the past they costed only 16 gems ! what an increase
    Last easter was I think pet chicks ...the year before was bunnies white ones with a yellow or a pink bow on the neck so this year is a chocolate bunny pet with a yellow bow and I assume will go in same habitat.

Gem only traps!! Keeps getting better and better!! Insert major sarcasm. Sorry this just makes me sad.

39 gems for parts. So the more we complained about the events getting harder and harder to complete ........ The harder they make them to complete. Sort of a slap in the face to its players.

Also, starting a 25 day event two days before said event , ie both Easter and St. Patrick's Day.....sort of defeats the purpose. I like to get decorations that I will use...not put in storage for the next year.

Again, really really sad.
    Last edited by princessskykennedy; 04-14-17 at 08:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you. It's not fun when you can't help neighbors. What's the big deal anyway. Everyone should be able to get the rabbit

Executive Chef
    Another world community event? On the plus side, it's a long one; but until I know how doable it is, I'm going to be pessimistic and assume I'm not going to complete this one, because I don't have the gems to buy anything, not after the last event. I'll try, naturally, for the sake of the community, but really, a break after the last nearly month-long event would have been very, very welcome.

Farm Supplier
    I am just very sad. The last event I skipped, now I looked forward to the new event, but it just like the last time: we can not help each other. I will also skip such kind of events in the future.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-15-17 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    I was able to buy a carrot for the trap in the newspaper...didn't know what it was so I bought it but no way am I buying a trap for gems. Was hopeful other parts would be available too.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have just sent off at least 12 deliveries ... how many event upgrade parts did i get back .... none land upgrades, saws, hammers and a nail - sometimes 2 or 3 items at a time but nothing for the event. Looks like i'll be participating in this event as much as the last one ... checking in once a day.
    Good luck to everyone who is taking part.

Rhino Keeper
    The same type of events twice in the row? Ughhh, I skipped previous 2-3 events and I was genuinely bored and keen to get back but what a let down. I bet you can't sell upgrading parts to others too, right?! Also I thought the last event was the Easter one?

Farm Supplier
    How can I upgrade the chocolate bunny? If I click on it it only gives the option to finish it quicker by using gems, but no option to upgrade

Sorry but I become more and more angry.
    With nearly every delivery you earn this part for the trap, but there is only the trap for 20 gems in the shop? ..
    Tell me the logic behind this... ��
    Do you really believe someone spend tenthousands of gems during the event to buy traps for all this parts?... ������
    Please put a trap for game money into the shop as in the st.patrick event, otherwise the whole event is a big joke...

Ty. ��
    Happy Easter ��
    ID: Milecia - DS lvl 188 / FS2 lvl 58 ~~~ additional accounts: ID: Jayakari & Skorpinski & Chirocco

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast