View Poll Results: I enjoyed this Event!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

32 69.57%
  • Disagree

3 6.52%
  • Neither agree or Disagree

5 10.87%
  • I did not participate

0 0%
  • I could not finish in time

9 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Spring Festival World Event FEEDBACK POLL 4-27-17

Rhino Keeper
    Great suggestion by amerirish on the ability to gift the item required, in this case eggs. It's been a while but I think this is something done in CS. I also like the idea of a little less deco. I know a lot of players like it but maybe lump some of it together and then provide a consumable item as well. In this case maybe have a single of the statues achieved at the same goal and that would free up a goal for food.

+I like the fact that this event doesn't impact my normal game play much but at the same time it's still something to work towards.

-By the time this event was over the Easter theme felt very outdated.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    One criticism is that there's way too much deco as prizes. A lot of players are either not interested in deco or don't have room to display it. So the 'prize' just gets left in our proverbial attic. The prizes should be food or gold - two things all players need & want desperately.

I also agree. I have no room for decorations. I love getting the new Dragons, habitats (new ones). Gold is good!! Food is the thing I am always short of!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer

A suggestion: during comm. events, we should be able to gift our neighbors with the current collectible (painted eggs here for example). It could really help some players with a few extra eggs - but don't replace the gold gifting feature
    That would be great! I could have passed on about 3700 eggs to my friends. If a few of them had gotten the Pastel because of it, that would feel like true coop play.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    That would be great! I could have passed on about 3700 eggs to my friends. If a few of them had gotten the Pastel because of it, that would feel like true coop play.
    Thank you but that's not exactly what I meant. I was thinking of it being like the gold gifting system. We wouldn't give our eggs to neighbors, just a nebulous out-of-thin-air gift like gold.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    The Gold Gifting System drives me crazy. I have 2 reliable people that I trade with every day, and then there are about 4 or more who toss one at me every few days. When they all do it at once I'm stuck with a decision, and having to decide who gave it to me first, last, most often...yada yada yada. It's so distracting that I almost wish I could just buy some gold and give that to them.

I usually favor the newest players, if I can. Seems like they might benefit the most from tiny gifts.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the community events. We earn "points" for things that we are already doing as part of our normal play. I agree with others - less decor. I like getting the habitats and food or gold would be fantastic prizes.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I set up another poll on the prizes from the event. Come vote!!
    Spring Festival World Event: PRIZE POLL
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I enjoyed the 2x points for everything. I wouldn't have made it to the last prize without it. I wish they would continue with the 2x points for the future events or lower the requirement for the last dragon in the milestone. I also like that they provided us a deco for points collection. And I remember in past events, sometimes there would be quests we could do to get points too. That would be nice to have permanently in future events.

Also, there could be a option where we could ask neighbors for eggs. Or go to neighbors or community and play with their dragons to collect eggs for world event points. Since this is a world event. I think this would get the community involve and actually do some Easter Egg hunting by visiting people's isles.

As for decoration prizes, players could have the option to trade them in for food or coins.

Anyways, overall, I enjoyed this world event, since it was actually doable for once.

Executive Chef
    I always enjoy Community Events; it's so fun to work WITH (not against) neighbors and community members toward a common goal. I also really like that there are many ways to collect the pieces and the levels are not too high so that we can get the prizes if we work at it.

One criticism is that there's way too much deco as prizes. A lot of players are either not interested in deco or don't have room to display it. So the 'prize' just gets left in our proverbial attic. The prizes should be food or gold - two things all players need & want desperately.

A suggestion: during comm. events, we should be able to gift our neighbors with the current collectible (painted eggs here for example). It could really help some players with a few extra eggs - but don't replace the gold gifting feature
    i add my vote to this
    i also love the idea of drogon : getting points when you visit neighbors
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I also agree. I have no room for decorations. I love getting the new Dragons, habitats (new ones). Gold is good!! Food is the thing I am always short of!
    Totally agree, it would be nice if we can win the habitat that comes with the dragons instead of needing to buy it. Maybe 2 dragons and 1 habitat but definitely less decor as it only ends up in my storage.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast