View Poll Results: I enjoyed this Event!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

32 69.57%
  • Disagree

3 6.52%
  • Neither agree or Disagree

5 10.87%
  • I did not participate

0 0%
  • I could not finish in time

9 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spring Festival World Event FEEDBACK POLL 4-27-17

Rhino Keeper
    I got normal 20 for scaly pears 4 hours ago. Maybe it's some glitch @FieldsLikeB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    I got normal 20 for scaly pears 4 hours ago. Maybe it's some glitch @FieldsLikeB.
    Thanks I'm waiting for my crop to come in to watch again I'm hoping it's a one time thing but I was expecting 20 each for five scaly pears and five each for two Di am on dates. Didn't happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Got Pastel last night with more than 2 days to spare and playing casually.

This is the first World Event after a long that I feel really relaxing to play (like the good old time)... maybe thanks to the surprised un-announced everything-double times. S8 should really do this more often

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Got Pastel last night with more than 2 days to spare and playing casually.

This is the first World Event after a long that I feel really relaxing to play (like the good old time)... maybe thanks to the surprised un-announced everything-double times. S8 should really do this more often
    Agree, I don't think I would've reach the last milestone if it weren't for the unannounced 2x points. And that's coming from a player with 2 nests, 2 temples, 1 den, 7 farms, and a collection deco.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Confectioners Dragon with only 20 minutes left on the clock. That's cutting it a little close.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    Wow! Confectioners Dragon with only 20 minutes left on the clock. That's cutting it a little close.
    I have literally seen the timer with 5 minutes left when we got the final prize

Congrats on all the great work DS peeps!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    My final points were over 6200, so I did my part to help get that Confectioner for all who could top the entry level for Community Prizes. I boosted a lot to get there. Hope it's a pretty one.

My timer for this event said I had 3 days left to complete this event this morning but when I opened the app this evening the event disappeared. Anyone else had this same issue??

The Honorable Panda

Spring Festival FEEDBACK POLL 4-27-17

Hey Guys!

I wanted to gather some feedback on this past event and welcome your participation

In addition to your decision above, feel free to leave your constructive feedback for this event.

The Poll will run 10 days. After it closes I will pass the poll results over.

Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-27-17 at 11:26 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    I always enjoy Community Events; it's so fun to work WITH (not against) neighbors and community members toward a common goal. I also really like that there are many ways to collect the pieces and the levels are not too high so that we can get the prizes if we work at it.

One criticism is that there's way too much deco as prizes. A lot of players are either not interested in deco or don't have room to display it. So the 'prize' just gets left in our proverbial attic. The prizes should be food or gold - two things all players need & want desperately.

A suggestion: during comm. events, we should be able to gift our neighbors with the current collectible (painted eggs here for example). It could really help some players with a few extra eggs - but don't replace the gold gifting feature
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast