Thread: Will Midas and Stainless GPD Sale Return?

Host(ess)

Will Midas and Stainless GPD Sale Return?

I know many of us were disappointed when there was no GPD sale on Black Friday (or since then). I know we were then more upset when most of the GPD were removed from the market.

I'm not sure what direction the developers are trying to move in, but it would be great if these GPD,or any of the others, came back as a gold sale soon. I think this would be a good morale boast for some of us that have felt left behind by the changes to this game.

Let me know what you all think!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad I picked up both of them last year for 400 Gold each. Amazing investment. I'm now sitting on over 4000 in Gold. I think I'll buy my last Nest at 1000 Gold bringing me up to the max of 4 Nest. Until I recently earned Gold Horizon, those were the only GPD I had. With the removal of the majority of GPD I'm not so sure they plan on bringing any back in the future. And certainly not at the great sale prices we've had in the past. I'm regretting not buying Kintsugi when it debuted with an introductory price of 800 Gold. But I hope I'm wrong and we get a sale some time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    I'm so glad I picked up both of them last year for 400 Gold each. Amazing investment. I'm now sitting on over 4000 in Gold. I think I'll buy my last Nest at 1000 Gold bringing me up to the max of 4 Nest. Until I recently earned Gold Horizon, those were the only GPD I had. With the removal of the majority of GPD I'm not so sure they plan on bringing any back in the future. And certainly not at the great sale prices we've had in the past. I'm regretting not buying Kintsugi when it debuted with an introductory price of 800 Gold. But I hope I'm wrong and we get a sale some time soon.
    I doubt there will be a GPD sale. I went out and just bought White Gold straight out since I had plenty of spare gold. Didn't want to risk not being able to get it later on, and by waiting any longer I am missing out on potential earned gold. I really do think it's the end of DS's "golden era". All of S8's games are tightening up and being less generous. It's not just DS.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Alchemy on sale for 2400 gold, it would take 16 months of having it at a lvl where you were collecting max gold before you were in the black. Really glad I bought some gold producing dragons when they were 400-800 gold.

Executive Chef
    ★ hi all, is alchemy a good GPD given its steep price of 2400 gold? ★

★ those good old days are no more ..

★ also im maxed on habitats .. I would need to sacrifice some drags n sell a habitat before I could get alchemy ★

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ hi all, is alchemy a good GPD given its steep price of 2400 gold? ★
    I still plan to buy it... but later when I have enough gold saved up. Still waving that "no real money spent banner" so can't really shell out on this sale even though the vibe is that future sales aren't really guaranteed. After regretably buying White Gold recently, I guess I probably won't buy Alchemy until I have 6400 gold saved >_<

If you already have all the other GPDs, then why not. If you can buy a cheaper one then I'd suggest that instead. Most of the older GPDs are also giving out 5 gold at level 10 so that's easier to reach than a L15 Alchemy
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795