View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 115 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Fashion Designer
    Very pretty. I like your decorating style!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It took me ages to take this pic as all of the male characters would not leave the area! Hovering and pacing back and forth. I had to give up waiting and force close to send them elsewhere! The ladies were nowhere in sight lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The level 10 pic is in post 3. it has more flowers around it and a tablecloth. Still looks nice at L9 though. Here's my little tea haven.
    Attachment 36631
    Oooo I like it turned that way better!! Finally hit lvl 10 yesterday! Yay!! Those last few days were like wading through Elmer's glue. But it's done. Now to put my queendom back in order. Having a hard time motivating myself to go that. Only 200 teacups to go and I'll have my peacock as well.

Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Way, way behind. I'm on level 6 and only havr 450 teacups because of not being able to check in on cue each day. I could make it but my red petals are out and unfortunately it takes me two time to collect from my trillium to have 6 petals and then I can't sit and wait for the timer. Tried chopping tall grass for more but scarcely got a few red petals. I'm maxed on everything else. Sigh another failure. I might as well not even try anymore because I don't seem to win any events. Through I'm going to try updating to level 7 at my snail pace. I also spent my gems (months and months of saving ) for an extra trillium but it didn't help. Sigh. What's a player to do? Spilt milk and all that. I hope everyone else is a bit luckier. and in general that we will get a bit easier or more rewarding quest the next time
    I know what you mean about not even trying anymore. I don't understand why the goals have to be so IMPOSSIBLE. I imagine the only players with any chance of completing the goals have tons of Alicorns (how do you get so many) and tons of time to constantly play (I play entirely too much and still can't even get close).

Anyway, it is very frustrating to waste energy harvesting 50 mushrooms (that I can't even hold in storage) for 3-4 tea leaves and buying/chopping 50 wads of grass to get 3-4 spring petals. EVERY mushroom should GIVE TEA LEAVES and EVERY tall grass should GIVE SPRING PETALS and/or GIVE RED PETALS and EVERY pond/rock should GIVE CLAY.

ANOTHER RIDICULOUSLY DISAPPOINTING EVENT.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodeats711 View Post
    I know what you mean about not even trying anymore. I don't understand why the goals have to be so IMPOSSIBLE. I imagine the only players with any chance of completing the goals have tons of Alicorns (how do you get so many) and tons of time to constantly play (I play entirely too much and still can't even get close).

Anyway, it is very frustrating to waste energy harvesting 50 mushrooms (that I can't even hold in storage) for 3-4 tea leaves and buying/chopping 50 wads of grass to get 3-4 spring petals. EVERY mushroom should GIVE TEA LEAVES and EVERY tall grass should GIVE SPRING PETALS and/or GIVE RED PETALS and EVERY pond/rock should GIVE CLAY.

ANOTHER RIDICULOUSLY DISAPPOINTING EVENT.

The tea party will just give off coins like their other buildings do. I wouldn't worry about it. I wanted to get the peacock but I've only got 579
    tea cups - there's no way.

Rhino Keeper
    Giving up in my primary kingdom, at level 7, nowhere near 8 and I have 916 teacups. Need more than 23 collections a day...(4 days and 4 hours to go). In my second kingdom I'm still trying, but not sure if I will make it. Probably not. Another event I will not be able to finish.

I'm not sure I will be motivated enough for the next event, I have been trying to play all of them since august (not all of them succesful) and I'm tired.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the peacock and my teaparty will stay at level 9. The animation for this peacock is slightly different (simpeler) from the blue peacock. This one doesn't swing its neck to the side in between tail feather animations. Overall not unhappy with my results, though I think the requirements for this event were/are way over the top.
    Glad to get a few days away from the game before a new timed event will start. Whatever happened to the story line?

If you have less than 500 cups but are close, shoot for 500, and keep collecting till the end, that way you can earn the community prizes.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    Just relized that the peacock is just a chicken which might give energy sometimes my chickens have a chance to give golden egg too. I like the geese we got from baron's wedding. They give 2 eggs at least and have a chance to drop golden egg too
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Just relized that the peacock is just a chicken which might give energy sometimes my chickens have a chance to give golden egg too. I like the geese we got from baron's wedding. They give 2 eggs at least and have a chance to drop golden egg too
    I'm wondering if it will be like the alicolt, with a chance of 5 or 10 energy. Or the stargazers ridge, with a super rare chance at 3 energy. Or the Naga pets, with a decent chance at 1 energy, making it energy neutral.
    I'd actually be okay with it being energy neutral.... free eggs! Lol
    I do think it's quite pretty, and I really like the fence too. The community gazebo looks pretty too. I'm really curious to see if it will also be deco only.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending