View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Way, way behind. I'm on level 6 and only havr 450 teacups because of not being able to check in on cue each day. I could make it but my red petals are out and unfortunately it takes me two time to collect from my trillium to have 6 petals and then I can't sit and wait for the timer. Tried chopping tall grass for more but scarcely got a few red petals. I'm maxed on everything else. Sigh another failure. I might as well not even try anymore because I don't seem to win any events. Through I'm going to try updating to level 7 at my snail pace. I also spent my gems (months and months of saving ) for an extra trillium but it didn't help. Sigh. What's a player to do? Spilt milk and all that. I hope everyone else is a bit luckier. and in general that we will get a bit easier or more rewarding quest the next time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I...AM...DONE!!! The train arrived at level 10 finally!!!! now for the peacock...

No shrieks, but I did grin and sigh when I saw the final upgrade screen with the words Completed on all 4 items.

Big congrats to the couple of players who also just finished too.
    congrats! Great relief and congrats to all players who finished lvl 10. It just requires too many energy. I still need 130 teacups but it's much relaxed .
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Whoa! I had to double check after seeing your post!! I didn't buy it, wasn't going to anyway, but they would have caught me. I thought "Wow! This is awesome for those trying to upgrade!" I thought it was the sweets too!!! Shoulda known getting all ten sweets was too good to be true.
    To make it worse, the petit fours are not even used as far as I can tell. They aren't required for the upgrade, and I don't see them used elsewhere.
    This is extremely unimpressive by S8 ... I agree that a lot of people who buy it will have thought they were buying sweets ... This is just the icing on the cake of this event for me (to coin a phrase ...) and lowers my opinion of this event even more.

Yes, they gave us an event that is doable for a lot of people , but one so many don't even want to do...

(PS. Got my peacock and yes, eggs and chicken only from my first collection)
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 04-28-17 at 05:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I think the flower fence is pretty - so I'm glad I got into the community prizes. I'll try to use it somewhere.
    The fence looks nice going NW-SE but really odd going NE-SW. Someone fotgot to check

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have my fences in a square, but one side has the flower roads. They look ok... On the back wall, the tallest yellow flower does block the top of the fence and one of the palings a bit. Is that what you mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Just visited you. Yes, if you only have them like your back wall, it doesn't look like a fence at all. Maybe I'm just too critical, but the artwork in this game means a great deal to me.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm disappointed, i thought the table would look different at level 8 but it looked the same as 6,7. They definitely want to push people to go for level 9 but thr amount of tea, red dye is crazy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I'm disappointed, i thought the table would look different at level 8 but it looked the same as 6,7. They definitely want to push people to go for level 9 but thr amount of tea, red dye is crazy
    If your goal is to get a new look of the table, then lvl 9 won't help you, you need to get all the way to lvl 10. And a lot of us don't find that lvl 10 look is an improvment. I believe you can find all the different looks on page 1, otherwise you are welcome to visit to see lvl 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    If your goal is to get a new look of the table, then lvl 9 won't help you, you need to get all the way to lvl 10. And a lot of us don't find that lvl 10 look is an improvment. I believe you can find all the different looks on page 1, otherwise you are welcome to visit to see lvl 10
    Aww bummer they all looked the same the level 10 pic is not up on page 1 though.

Is it always like this?i mean from past events, no change of look from level 6-9? I

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The level 10 pic is in post 3. it has more flowers around it and a tablecloth. Still looks nice at L9 though. Here's my little tea haven.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	250 
Size:	1,000.1 KB 
ID:	36631