View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Fashion Designer
    Is it just me or have the drop rates really plummetted???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    These quests always take up masses of energy right?!
    Well,this is a question about not only this quest but all others..
    What is your protocol for clearing your kingdom when you are struggling for energy?!!
    Its just that I have no energy to clear-like most of my neighbours!-but have now been deleted by a neighbour because of this!!Also despite visiting daily I have had no hearts to collect and...shock/horror am now 3 in social rating instead of my usual 4...Go figure!
    It so shouldnt upset me but it kinda has-always liked to think I was a good friend to my neighbours,but ..am I wrong?
    Should I leave energy left to clear(despite 40 energy for 1 spring petal!!)
    Got me thinking...
    Always had such a wonderful dialogue with all my neighbours but so didnt see this coming..
    Anyways,quest protocol advice very welcome!
    On the plus side-reckon I just might do this quest without using any gems or spending money..
    On the downside will probably be deleted by everyone!Aaargh!
    we are neighbors until we stop playing cs you are the best neighbor ! Don't be upset. I was deleted because that I couldn't keep my social rating at 4 hearts. I am okay with that. We play with friends who are alike <3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lots of players here who understand you completely. My social rating is always around 1 as my device crashes so much. I have literally 4 or 5 buildings out that you can 'heart'. We all play differently and that's ok. Im very glad to see you've found some wonderful new friends from here. Our forum castle community is awesome.... Don't forget the Add Me forum if you need more neighbors. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...e-Story-Add-Me
    my game crashes a lot when I visit my neighbors too. Most times, the neighbors have lots of decorations especially NW lol

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, completed L10...gosh that was hard work.

And just after I put ALL my ponds away...those pesky elves wanted 45 blue fish.....

Rhino Keeper
    Will the tall grass drop petals if there is a monster on the board? I get a racoon or monster almost every tap and its eating all my energy so I parked one but haven't gotten any petals since.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Will the tall grass drop petals if there is a monster on the board? I get a racoon or monster almost every tap and its eating all my energy so I parked one but haven't gotten any petals since.
    yes it will - I kept a monster out most of the time

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Ok, so I've made a decision, I'm going to upgrade to level 9 and then stop. It's taken me all day to collect the leaves and clay to make 2 tea settings and 3 teas and to collect 11 spring petals. So that's a total of 36 leaves + 20 clay and 11 petals = 67 items from over 400 energy. With 7 days remaining. Based on these figures with 7 days I would make 21 teas, 14 tea settings and 77 petals which I think is more than I would need in petals (oh hang on isn't it 5 for sweets). Sure I could keep slogging away using energy to make the 40 tea settings is it? But realistically I just don't think it can be done. And do you know what, I just don't want to. With 6 collections a day I can get the peacock which is what I really want anyway. I've still got 1 tea setting and 2 teas to make. I think my downfall was not being able to restock my red dye in time from the last event wasn't that just a couple of months ago. But these numbers were ridiculous. And seriously why not the purple, blue or yellow dye!?! And why so many needed? I play every day, every 2 hours now, as I work from home. I have two Wizard Schools one 40 energy horse and around 7 Ali's that give me 4-10 energy daily. No bought Ali's. How any one who doesn't gem or buy 7 day Ali's is supposed to finish is anyone's guess. I'll happily spend the next 6 days (after I've upgraded) to restock my low resources. But won't be needing mushrooms anytime soon. Lately the Elves only want mushrooms with red petals, or sugar or some other vital resource needed during this event I try to build up trade tickets something that usually goes quite well with timed events. Not this time. I'm fully levelled up. Maybe I'd scrape through, but with less than 24 hours to the next event (who knows maybe we'll get a weeks break) after the event is finished. I needed a break. I'll be just as happy with a 2 week break.

i somehow managed to collect 4 ( i dont know what they are ) for the community event thing. ( did not participate in this event ) my question is....will the peacock go on sale AFTER the event? im trying to conserve my sanity , so im not really playing that much anymore. i do tap everyday , just once mostly, but i still enjoy decorating my kingdom. and the peacock is kinda pretty....

Farm Supplier
    Just spent 30 energy on mushrooms and got one tea leaf and two dire boars...what in the name of all that's holy are these programmers thinking??????