View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 89 of 115 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Fashion Designer
    My spring petal drop is about 1 in 50 and only 2 from my flower. :-(
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    I'm officially in club level 10 now I only need to collect for peacock (need 30 times still )
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Well I think I have played fairly often - every day, several times a day but I am on L7 and don't think I'll get much further. I have not had petal drops for days, and I just did my morning check and did not get enough clay or tea leaves to craft anything new. Congratulations to those who've had success but my drop rates have ensured I will get zero out of this event. I just missed the last peacock and will not get anywhere near this one. Like many others I think this event is one of the most boring and tedious ever put up. The last few events have all been similar - there is nothing new in this game anymore. The storyline is defunct - gone, non-existent, faded away, and instead we are given these boring, repetitive events made impossible for the average player to complete due to low drop rates of resources. If this is all S8 has to offer I will not play much longer - only my great neighbours keep me going.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I'm officially in club level 10 now I only need to collect for peacock (need 30 times still )
    Big congratulations!

I'm just over half way in L10 now with the 2 tea items plus I need 3 sweets. I have the sugar and flour ready, but am concentrating on ponds and mushies first. Using my 1 Spring flower for the sweets, so happy to wait. Just hit 1200 teacups. Need to check I'm on track for finishing that part, but happy to part with a few gems to speed up the tea party.

Remember to check the math section on page 1 if you need to...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinks1950 View Post
    I've been playing CS since the beginning and never new there were shortcuts for getting things like the Peacock without finishing levels in the main goal! That being said, not sure it's achievable . Then again it took me a year to find and join the forum! Thanks to Gardenia (Spiritwind) ��
    Not every event has options/shortcuts to get some prizes without completing all goals. I think it is mainly (from memory ...) the community type events that give this ability, as the individual prizes we can get are separate to the overall goal line.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    My protocol for clearing during events like this is to collect from my 'must haves' (for me that would golden mines and the cabbage hut) and leave the rest of the energy for the event.

First off, I must say that I don't think it's a very "good" neighbor who would delete someone during an event like this just because there are no hearts to clear, or because a social ranking dropped down a notch. Most people aren't tapping on farmhouses, etc when an event is this energy intense. Good neighbors understand that. Plus, it seems like most players would want neighbors who are active during events like this due to the required neighbor requests.
    Agree with both of these.

You can, if you want to, drop by your nbrs and leave a message (or leave a message on your own wall) saying you will be focusing on the event. (I use the latter when I am not going to be playing for a while.) But as PCoB (hope that's okay ) said , good nbrs will understand without this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    So why am I joining the 10 club? Only because there is nothing else to do. Between events I find it harder and harder to motivate myself to log in. Maybe we should start a new thread with ideas for continuation of the story line, as S8 staff seem to have run out of ideas
    I think this is a great idea - at the very least it would be interesting reading, while waiting

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I'm almost done the upgrading after an hour, I will collect the very last 2 tea then I will be happy, super happy after banging my head on the brick walls -> a long time banging lol
    Congrats - and I've heard them say black and blue is the new black ... .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Big congratulations!

I'm just over half way in L10 now with the 2 tea items plus I need 3 sweets. I have the sugar and flour ready, but am concentrating on ponds and mushies first. Using my 1 Spring flower for the sweets, so happy to wait. Just hit 1200 teacups. Need to check I'm on track for finishing that part, but happy to part with a few gems to speed up the tea party.

Remember to check the math section on page 1 if you need to...
    thank you very much! <3 the math section is very helpful and gotta say that I love your new page 1 design
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Congrats - and I've heard them say black and blue is the new black ... .
    thank you ! I think I have all the color lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkris View Post
    Congratulations!
    I am at level 7, only three spring petals away to level 8.
    How often did you play?
    Thanks! I played very diligently. It is usually easy for me to check in at least every 2 hours when I am awake and I use up 40 plus two wizard school energy if I get up to go to bathroom at night during invents.