View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Yep they are missing haven't seen them in days
    Well that's bad. I sent you an invite so I could snoop around, but I don't see them either.

Is that raccoon parked? Because they could be hidden in the mist. Or they accidentally ended up in your inventory. Are you sure you're playing the latest version? I had that once...didn't understand where my building had gone, but I had an empty space where I couldn't place anything (because there was my lost building...). That's all I can think of.

I'm working as hard as I can, but I still think I'm not going to make it. By the way, my secondary kingdom (lvl. 29) is doing better than my primary kingdom (lvl. 41), because I had way more red petals when the event started.

Drop rates for clay have been going down. I'm definitely not getting as much clay as in the beginning. Tea leaves drop pretty good, one or two from 6 red mushroom circles. I had ten normal circles out, but they didn't drop a thing, so they went back in storage pretty quick.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Yes, it is normal. I have 1 - 2 leaves from 10 red circle mushroom, and 1 spring petal from 20 - 25 grass :-( And from spring flower 33% chance to spring petal.

I decided to try a tea party to get a lv 10 (I do not like unfinished buildings and I like the tea party table), but I do not know... It does not seem possible. I play intensively, but I miss 3 sweets, 18 tea and 28 tea settings. With these drops but I have great doubt...
    I am also on level 9 but after throwing again 20 energy with no leaves... I decided to stop and put away all extra ponds-mushrooms. Even if I have cakes and time to do. I am really tired now.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Reading the last pages of posts on the formation of club9.. I do think this is happening, apart the difficulty if player has no extra energy aid as is terribly energy consuming.. is due to the fact this event lacks a motivation.

S8? It would be so nicer to work, even if hard, toward something we need in our kingdom and not just deco that drops coins. It would be wonderful if the Tea Table dropped FEASTS after the conclusion! Now this would push us along motivated and willing to try the impossible, instead of players giving up one step before the teribble final.
    Yes! I'd looooove to have a guaranteed feast drop!

It would also be cool if it dropped Teacake, Chocolate Cake, Candy Bonbons and Smoked Fish Sandwiches, since those are things that could be served at a tea party.
    Last edited by FrostedThings; 04-24-17 at 02:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing CS since August 2013. And it's the most horrible event I've ever taken part in! I miss the time when I began to play CS. It was interesting and I wanted to see what would be next, what new buildings I could make. Now we have only these horrible events. There is no development in the game. I've missed so much that CS! And I'm dissapointed, I felt such disappointment last time when I knew that there wouldn't be the second film "Immortal instruments".
    I don't think that I will be able to delete this game. But sometimes I have such thoughts.
    S8, please, stop doing timed events, let's have a break from them! Let's give a present to long-time players and develope story line and let players feel the forgotten atmosphere of good old CS. We've missed it!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with rainsunset. I've been playing since february 2012 and this is the most horrible event ever. What's wrong with S8 these days? I'm seriously considering stop wasting money in something that is not funny anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Reached level 9 last night. Since I am not really interested in Level 10 I made 2 racoons. Now they are cute ! And I have two other ones to go with them. Since I have nothing else to do and a good bit of energy, I will just casually collect and see where I end up. 783 teacups, so most likely no peacock, oh well. But I like the raccoons and already have a peacock from which I don't collect.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Mission Baron Tea Party is a most absurd mission that I have played so far ... I see that this project is made to spend money on diamonds ... just one element - Tea Leaves, spent 30 energy for 1 piece - Spring Petals I spent 40 energy, etc. I must do not sleep for days to play and I will not finish on time ... I would like to ask why the internet has written that the game Castle story is free ... it is absolutely clear that the game is totally paid. .. and last mission fully proves my thesis with the inability 120 friends and me to not finish this goal. Even if you do not sleep all night and you will play around the clock, you will not finish again within a certain time ... Gentlemen, what are you doing, it is illegal ... Please reconsider your indiscriminate profitability and change your politics Against Castle Storry and the missions you put there ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    Yes! I'd looooove to have a guaranteed feast drop!

It would also be cool if it dropped Teacake, Chocolate Cake, Candy Bonbons and Smoked Fish Sandwiches, since those are things that could be served at a tea party.
    yes to these. I don't like making any of these items. These for me would be perfect drops. And they do play into tea party theme. Tea cakes served at tea party makes perfect sense. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    yes to these. I don't like making any of these items. These for me would be perfect drops. And they do play into tea party theme. Tea cakes served at tea party makes perfect sense. Lol
    I agree with you, but ,if I had a request to be heard that it would be to fix the Drop rate , so it will be able to have the "Tea Party Table" at lvl 10
    As it is right now most of us will stuck on 7-8 plus the "9Club"
    It is a pity I was really happy when it started, now I am disappointed ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    If we're supposed to level 9 today I'm stuffed. Lol. I even got 100 energy yesterday from an Ali. I've even been playing in the night. Waking and wearily bashing rocks. Lol. And collecting from table. First time I'm feeling I might not get this one. Well the fully upgraded table anyway. I'm still hoping for the peacock. Nearly half way there. Even at this level I'm pretty sure I can get there at least. I've even parked a troll as I almost maxed on invites. I'll move him again if needed at the end. 10 days to go. Let's see if I'm just panicking unnecessarily.
    I had 8 Mermaid Ponds and 10 regular ponds. The mermaid ponds dropped clay every 4 hrs. I never had issues with clay. It was tea leaves and spring petals. I've put all away once I leveled to 9.