View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I stopped at Level 5 and have actually had a RL for the last few days. I'm becoming quite easily un-addicted. I'll give s8 another chance but only if there are more expansions, more story line or monster hunts...... otherwise.....I will be out of the game. My Granddaughter ( age 7) will forgive me eventually......I hope.
    I stopped at level 5 as well. I already have a peacock from another event, and the prize for completing the building to level 10 is the fountain (which I didn't want). In answer to other posts, events aren't about buildings usually, unless you like the deco. Events are about the prizes. Leveled buildings help you earn the different prizes depending on the event. You just have to decide what level of participation you want to earn something that is deco only, or if the item has drops you need.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    It is the same for me... one petals for 17 tall grass this morning.
    Yes, it is normal. I have 1 - 2 leaves from 10 red circle mushroom, and 1 spring petal from 20 - 25 grass :-( And from spring flower 33% chance to spring petal.

I decided to try a tea party to get a lv 10 (I do not like unfinished buildings and I like the tea party table), but I do not know... It does not seem possible. I play intensively, but I miss 3 sweets, 18 tea and 28 tea settings. With these drops but I have great doubt...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Yes, it is normal. I have 1 - 2 leaves from 10 red circle mushroom, and 1 spring petal from 20 - 25 grass :-( And from spring flower 33% chance to spring petal.

I decided to try a tea party to get a lv 10 (I do not like unfinished buildings and I like the tea party table), but I do not know... It does not seem possible. I play intensively, but I miss 3 sweets, 18 tea and 28 tea settings. With these drops but I have great doubt...
    Sweets are the hardest part by far for level 10 (petals gave <10% chance to drop from grass), tea is second. The sets are easy, but energy guzzelers! ~800 energy just for clay!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I've spent 4 hours trying to get 2 teapots. Yea, I think I'll officially become a member of L 9 club.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-24-17 at 10:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Just upgraded to level 9. Not sure I can get the peacock, but I am at 1215 right now. Not even going to try for level 10. I've worked too hard to get this far and don't see the point to try when drop rates are so low.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Just upgraded to level 9. Not sure I can get the peacock, but I am at 1215 right now. Not even going to try for level 10. I've worked too hard to get this far and don't see the point to try when drop rates are so low.
    I think you are on track to get the peacock and of course the community prizes. I had a busy weekend, and I haven't even reached L 9. I thought I could get it straight away this morning, but it didn't happen.
    Did I mention that this is rediculous?
    I think I'm going back to the greedy elves. I only need two gold runes for rainbow Ali. I love my Ali's. Energy drops seem to be more valuable than gold.
    With the addition of the gold mine, I'm sure S8 will come up with another rare drop.

Nightclub Owner
    This event feels like an anchor around my neck. I'm trying to level up to 9 but it takes sooooooooooo long to collect the necessary ingredients for the materials we have to make. This game has only 2 modes: absolutely nothing to do / tremendously demanding events
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Droprates of spring petals are ridiculosly low. i am on Level 7 and chopped down at least 100 tall grass with only 11 petals so far. It's no fun anymore

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This event feels like an anchor around my neck. I'm trying to level up to 9 but it takes sooooooooooo long to collect the necessary ingredients for the materials we have to make. This game has only 2 modes: absolutely nothing to do / tremendously demanding events
    Second that! And neighbors drop by to tell me they can't help as I can't collect from my buildings as I need all the energy otherwise.

Executive Chef
    Worst type of edvent in a long time- really hard to get the parts, and materials hard to find.