View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 115 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Soooo... I put back out all my ponds, mushrooms and tall grass. I stopped at level 9, But after a two day break (much needed) I'm worried that the drops will change for a level 10 tea party and I'll miss out.. Lol.
    I'm completely done the story line, so I really have nothing else to do anyhow.

Ive joined the masses and will bow OUT at L9! The tea leaf drops are disgusting! 24 mushrooms got me 2 leaves! AND the prize is only deco that will end up in storage. Also, it reminds me of a stack of dirty dishes! It doesn't flow like a fountain. Ill collect tea cups and hope for the peacock. Ive never quit a quest before! Nor have so many of my L50 neighbours quit!

Executive Chef
    I really would like the peacock but refuse to lose sleep over a game so I don't think I'll even get close to it. I can't level up quick enough to be able to collect a higher number of teacups. The tea leaves and spring petal drop rates are seriously disgusting.... I'd like the time extended on this event to make up for these drop rates but I don't see that happening. Castle Story is a shadow of itself these days.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I have chopped at least 100 tall grass today and I only received 1 spring petals. I got about 25 red petals so I can craft more potion, but the spring petals rate is too low! S8 needs to fix it. I need 30 to upgrade to level 9 so at this rate, it will take me longer than the event to get the necessary petals.
    Very frustrating! I only need 15 to complete and upgrade to level 9. I haven't gotten any since early morning yesterday. I do not plan on upgrading to L10. I'll just collect the teacups from now on.
    There aren't many Happy Campers in this event! UGH!
    ps. I've lost count how much energy I've used!

ive played this game since almost from the beginning. The events used to be fun and doable. This latest event has turned me off to anything timed. I still like the game, just don't see me putting as much effort into it like I used to. Very disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    What is going on with the drop rate ? I chopped 26 tall grass and I got 1 Spring Petal ... Is this normal?

Farm Supplier
    I understand where you are coming from it's much the same for me the spring petal drop is terrible

What to do, what to do!
    Just made my upgrade to L9 and now have to decide which club I want to join.
    On the one hand I am pretty sick of the really low drop rate but on the other hand if they increase it I still have nine days to get to L10.
    Guess I'll go shopping and think about it. You can bet I won't be buying any tea.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped at Level 5 and have actually had a RL for the last few days. I'm becoming quite easily un-addicted. I'll give s8 another chance but only if there are more expansions, more story line or monster hunts...... otherwise.....I will be out of the game. My Granddaughter ( age 7) will forgive me eventually......I hope.
    Last edited by nessa005; 04-23-17 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

In the past I believe buildings have started drops only after the event, I could be wrong but I do remember a few times so it wouldn't be a precedent and I wouldn't lose hope that level 10 won't have drops. Just my two cents, even though I am not sure I can make it.

Ideally I would like to complete it all. I seem to be behind on individual prizes as well so stepping it up for the peacock. Still several days to go but I must say I will be happy when this event is over. Most certainly not one of my favorites.

I will say one positive thing as I do like to share parts of an event that I enjoy so they hopefully carry over. This event did allow you a little more freedom to play at your own pace. With a two hour check in for the building and the same rate for energy it was timed well. I did not have to click every 10 minutes for farmhouses and nithing else, and on my time that I came in, though I admit it is not every 2 hours, I have enough ponds, mushrooms, and tall grass to use whatever energy I have in one shot, usually craft 2 things, and then not have to come back until tea party and energy are ready again, so I don't feel like I'm babysitting it.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-23-17 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Positive note
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 