View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    As much as I'm not into this event with repetitive actions and lacklustre prizes, I think I'm pretty on track at the moment.

Currently sitting on LVL7 gathering extra materials so the jump from LVL8 to LVL9 will be quick to guarantee the sweet gift.

LVL10 upgrade requirements are ridiculous and I'm really not looking forward to the next 10days of tedious collecting for zero reward.

Remember mainstoryline updates and having new expansions released and Baron's Tent updates and monster hunts???
    Bring back the things that drive the game please Storm8 , everyone is tired of event after event.

The only reason I continue to play is in the hope that game will get back on track soon ... But hope is fading

Farm Supplier
    For those who want to buy Spring Flowers... I have 6. It takes 16 hours to collect.
    One flower can drop 2 petals but also ZERO !
    I collect today from them. Here is the result :
    first flower ZERO petal;
    Second flower 2 petals;
    Third flower ZERO petal.
    I laught every time I see no petal at all. Ufff
    I think i will reach level 9 then I stop too to join the Club.
    I need to sleep because I collect every 2 hours from last saturday; night and day !!!!
    This night I wake up at 4 am and then fall asleep with my phone in my hand.
    Full crazzyness !!!!!!!

I need 1200 tea cups to get the peacock!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Can I ask what are weekly Alicorns ? Thksss

I feel your lack of sleep pain rilette. Last night i fell back asleep at 4am after only collecting half to wake in a panic 10 mins later. I'm almost at lv 9 (just a few more petals). Looking forward to a night's sleep without interruption. Our dedication to completing tasks is definitely crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    An alicorn gives once a week 40 energy..
    So, when you have collect from your alicorn, you have to wait 7 days before you can collect again 40 energy

Fashion Designer
    Just realized my spring flowers are missing

Searched everywhere and no longer have them

Nothing I can do to complete now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    weekly alicorns are the alicorns that recharge once a week with 40 energy. I bought both of mine, but they are very pricey. 600 gems I think. Available in the market. Others have had the opportunity to craft and or buy parts that are available from the loveshack . ( I missed that event). We had an event that we earned a horse that recharges weekly with 40 energy. That was before this steady stream of events we've been having recently.
    The daily alicorns are those that recharge daily with 4-100 energy. Yes I did get 100 energy, but that's pretty rare. Usually 4-6 energy.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-23-17 at 07:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Just realized my spring flowers are missing

Searched everywhere and no longer have them

Nothing I can do to complete now
    have you gone into edit mode and moved things around to see if they are hidden? This is just strange. Hope they show up.
    Edit: I know you probably already knew about the edit tip, but that's the best I can offer. Sorrry.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-23-17 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    As much as I'm not into this event with repetitive actions and lacklustre prizes, I think I'm pretty on track at the moment.

Currently sitting on LVL7 gathering extra materials so the jump from LVL8 to LVL9 will be quick to guarantee the sweet gift.

LVL10 upgrade requirements are ridiculous and I'm really not looking forward to the next 10days of tedious collecting for zero reward.

Remember mainstoryline updates and having new expansions released and Baron's Tent updates and monster hunts???
    Bring back the things that drive the game please Storm8 , everyone is tired of event after event.

The only reason I continue to play is in the hope that game will get back on track soon ... But hope is fading
    Agree! And sadly, my hope is fading too.

Ten more days of tedious collecting with no real reward is why I'm now a proud member of Club9! I have literally had to force myself to log in and collect/craft the requirements for level 9, I fear trying for level 10 would make me finally quit playing the game. This sounds like an exaggeration, but I swear it's not. I found myself dreading it and getting no enjoyment whatsoever (not even the usual sense of accomplishment), so I was questioning my own sanity for continuing. It's very liberating for me to realize I don't "need" to complete this one.

Having said that, I do wish good luck and plentiful drops to those who are soldiering on! I've got the congratulatory petit fours ready to send to my neighbors.

Now I'm headed off to the clubhouse for a little R&R
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    My reason for not going for L10 is I guess a matter of principle. Please make the prizes worth the effort!!!!!